Steal Your Girl + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 1285

Warnings: Blood.

Prompt: Elijah brings home a new face, there's history and Klaus finds that it seems his brother and the girl are more than friends.

Disclaimer: It might be a little long¿

Elijah walked into the house with you in his arms, you covered in blood just like Elijah was "Elijah!? What happened!" Rebekah went towards her brother as Klaus walked down the stairs.

"We had to deal with some vampires." Elijah looks at his sister, he walks past her and lays you on the couch.

"Who is she?" Rebekah asks as Niklaus pours himself a drink listening "Someone I know." Klaus turns around and looks at you.

"Is she human?" Klaus finally asks Elijah looked at his brother then at you "I'll wait for her to wake up." Elijah speaks carefully.

"I need a change of clothes." Elijah disappears upstairs leaving Rebekah and Klaus with an unconscious Y/n.

Klaus watches as you start to stir "She's waking up." Klaus looks at his sister taking a sip of his drink.

Your hand moved up to your head as your eyes softly opened and blinked once "Well hello." Rebekah speaks softly as you look at her and then at Klaus who nods and smirks towards you.

"Where's Eli?" You whisper "Y/n, your awake I thought it'd take longer." Elijah enters walking straight over to you "He just bit me, that wouldn't knock me out for long." You reply.

"So, I believe my brother said he would tell us what and who you are when you awoke." Klaus steps forward.

You look at Klaus "My names Y/n, I'm a hybrid and a friend of Elijah's." You sit up and hold your neck where the vampire had bitten you.

"A hybrid?" Rebekah asks "Like you're a werewolf and vampire?" You look at her nod.

"That's why the vampires came after you." You held your finger up "Correction,"

"One came after me because I killed his brother, the others tried to help but just ended up dying." You shrug Klaus opened his mouth again to speak but stopped.

"I hope you guys are okay with her staying here." Elijah prompts making Rebekah and Klaus nod.

"My name's Rebekah, this is our brother Niklaus. He's a hybrid too, but probably worse than you." Rebekah smiles towards you before disappearing probably upstairs.

"Forgive my sister. Niklaus is the name our father gave me, please call me Klaus." He smiles towards you making you nod.

"I went to get her proper clothes in her own room, follow me. And ignore Nik he can be a creep." Rebekah smiles sweetly to Klaus who rolls his eyes.

You had gotten a shower and washed all the blood off of your body, you had changed into the clothes Rebekah had lent you.

You headed towards your room and jumped "Are you okay?" You look at Elijah and nod "Yeah, fine. I'm not dying or anything Eli, I'll be fine." You answer.