Over Reaction + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 995

Warnings: Slut mentioned*

Prompt: There's a big fight that breaks out between Klaus and the reader. And true emotions are shown and shared.

It's been three months now since you have talked to the Mikaelson's or even seen them, you had left without saying goodbye to anyone. You didn't know why you left you just did, you needed a minute to yourself.

Yes, you were a hybrid and you knew about the whole supernatural world. You could say a thousand times you didn't know why you left, but deep down inside you knew why.

You stood outside the bar chatting to someone who was new to town, you smiled at him and ended the conversation before heading inside the bar. Elijah sat at a table and watched you walk in, he stood up and followed you to the bar as you sat down.

"You've returned." He speaks up, you ordered a drink and took a sip "Yes I have, I'm sorry for leaving with no explanation." You apologize.

He shrugs "It's fine Y/n, I believe you have reasons for leaving." You nod.

"Thank you." You whisper he stood up and threw two twenty's on the bar "Come with me." You stood up and followed him out of the bar.

You arrived back at the house and stood outside "I couldn't go in there, Eli." You look at him.

"Oh, I think you can." He smiles softly "Alright let's go."

Klaus looked at his sister curiously as she sped downstairs "Elijah is home." She smiles "Why are you so happy about that? He lives here." Klaus states.

"Come and see for yourself." Rebekah smiles again.

Klaus walked to the foyer as you and Elijah stepped inside the house, his heart stopped as he saw you. He couldn't believe you were here, you had left without saying anything.

He stood staring at you as you both turned around "You're back." Rebekah greets you smile and nod "Your room has been left untouched." Elijah informs you.

"Thanks guys." You nod "We're just glad your back." Rebekah smiles she had gotten close to you and viewed you as a sister and it hurt her when you just left.

You headed upstairs to your room and noticed it wasn't changed or moved, you stood at the end of the bed looking at the bed wondering how they could just take you back.

"You leave for three months and then just return, no explanation or anything." You turned to face Klaus who stood in your door way with his arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame.

"I didn't know how to say goodbye." You shrug "Besides I knew I would come back." He scoffs "Why'd you leave then?" He scowls towards you.

"Why does it matter to you?" This wasn't you to just get mad but he had no right to come in and start acting rude because you left.

"This is my house! You can't just come and go as you want! It isn't a hotel!" He snaps you chuckle "I don't need to tell you everything I do, you aren't my dad and you don't own me!" You snap back.

He rolls his eyes "Like I said you can't just come and go as you please!" He growls you shrug "Seems I can! And you aren't allowed in this room so get out!" You didn't back down, you wouldn't back down and he now knew that.

"I can be in which ever room I want!" He snarls stepping in the room.

"Go to hell Klaus." You snap that was the breaking point for you both, a fight had taken ahold both of you.

It wasn't psychical just verbal, he stood near your dresser as you both took turns yelling things at each other.

"Do you think he'll finally admit he loves her?" Rebekah asks causally as she flips the page of her book.

Elijah shrugs "With Niklaus you never know what he will do, or say." Elijah sighs.

"What did you do?! Did you leave to be a slut?!" Klaus shouts you scoff with a small laugh and roll your eyes.

"Why do you care the only thing you actually care about is power and yourself!" He laughs.

"Why do I care?!" He yells slamming a photo of you on the floor "I don't need you slutting around! If you're even going to try to help me then focus!" He yells.

You glare at him "You're nothing but a power hungry self absorbed lunatic!" You snap "The only person you care about or love is yourself! You are such a sad sad man, I can see why nobody likes you! The only thing that even matters to you is yourself!" He glares at you.

"You don't care about anyone, you would kill everyone if you really wanted to! You are nothing but a pathetic hybrid." You shake your head.

He sped over and had you pinned against a wall with his hand holding your shoulder against the wall "I don't care about anybody?" He whispers.

You stare straight into his eyes breathing slowly "Funny. I fell in love with you, I do everything to keep you safe to keep you at my side. I lost myself when you left, but I don't care about anybody." He concludes.

He turns away and you found yourself grabbing his arm and stopping him "Klaus I-" he turned around and kissed you passionately holding you close to him.

He pulled away and looked at you "I love you too." You whisper quietly he smiles softly "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that, love." His thumb traces small circles on your cheek as your eye contact never breaks.

Wow. So writing is an art I love so dearly, and I treat it like my job (it kinda is) and I love it more than anything it's something that grows on ya sometimes.
XOXO Danosaurious