Dance, Dance + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 837

Warnings: Fuck no.

Prompt: Part 2 of 2 of the imagine Dance, Dance + Klaus Mikaelson.

|∆|∆|∆|

You guys arrived at the Mikaelson's house and headed inside, Klaus had remembered who you were after a moment of thinking hard in the car. He sat on the couch and watched you stand next to the window looking out of it as if something were to happen at any moment. Your siblings just merely sat there wondering what was going to happen next "Is anybody gonna talk about what the hell that was?" Sasha complains.

"The man who killed mom and dad." You whisper staring out of the window.

"How would you know that? They died alone." Sasha sounded bitter and you hated that tone but what could you do about it? Fight her? There were more pressing matters at the moment.

"Because they didn't die alone, I was there but he didn't know that. Mom and dad told me not to tell you guys that we would be safe now but we aren't obviously, he knows I survived and we wants us dead." You inform them before looking back out of the window.

"You're so stupid and selfish! You watched mom and dad die! You didn't tell us either what kind of sister are you!" Sasha snaps Hayden stands up glaring down at her.

"All you ever do is put Y/n down! She's too wild, or childish! You never give her a break and you're always rude to her and then you apologize and try to seem like you're sorry! Are you dumb or just plain stupid she said mom and dad didn't want her to tell us she was there for the fact we were in danger if we knew! Now shut up and start acting like you give a damn about our sister!" Hayden snaps.

Sasha nods "Real cute, you know what screw you guys." Sasha started for the door "Where are you going?" You ask she looks at you "Far from you guys." She snarls you race over grabbing her arm "No you're not." You watch her glare at you before speaking.

"Oh the childish hybrid wants act like she owns people now." She yanks her arm away and storms out "I'll get her, she's pissed with me anyways." Hayden groans rolling his eyes and heading out after his sister.

"You're a hybrid?" Klaus asks making you turn around and face him nodding.

"I remember you, by the way." He adds you sit on the couch and face him "I've changed quite a bit." He nods "I can see that, but that's on the outside." You raise an eyebrow.

"What happened to the rumors of you being relentless and cold?" He chuckles.

"Oh that's me alright, love.." He looks down remembering you as the one girl he had fallen deeply utterly in love with. He had remembered the little hiding spot you guys had went to in the middle of the night to talk and just be yourselves.

He looked up at you to see you biting your nails, he knew it was something you would do when you were stressed, scared or even bored sometimes. Your eyes lifted up from looking at the fabric of the couch to meet his "What?" You ask quietly making him shrug with a small smirk.

"It's a bad habit of yours, biting your nails, it's something you hate about yourself." You look at him in awe for a split second before shaking your head.

"You remember that?" You ask he nods "I remember everything, we were best friends of course I remembered." He pauses with a sigh "And I love you, I never forgot about you. Even after you left." He adds you look at him and blink a couple of times.

"He's dead." Elijah announces walking and finding you on the couch "Yeah, and your siblings are outside fighting to their bloody death." Rebekah comments looking at you "It's good to see you after all these years by the way." She adds walking up the stairs.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that." Elijah nods "I remember you helping us when my brother was annoying." Klaus looks at his brother and nods.

Elijah had went up the stairs, leaving you and Klaus alone. You look over at him "I never told you we were leaving because I didn't wanna say goodbye, and I never told you I was a hybrid because it never crossed my mind. You were always joking around and I just focused on you." He looks up at you.

"I still love you, it's the kind of love that never went away." Klaus informs you.

"I love you too, Klaus. I always have, I just never thought you would feel the same." He leans over pressing his lips against yours before pulling away a few centimeters "How could I not feel the same?" He whispers "You're perfect in my eyes." He adds.

"I'm glad I came to New Orleans." You whisper.

|∆|∆|∆|