History + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 1234

Warnings: fighting yo

Prompt: They're ancient history- or so that's what everyone thought. What could possibly happen when a supernatural family that was wiped off the map finally resurfaces in New Orleans? And what happens when the Mikaelson's learn their story?

The Mason's were considered the most psychotic family there was. They had produced six children, one of which had died. But the remaining five? They were ruthless, calculated, and charming- but no one knew their true nature's.

Their individual personalities molded well together over the years, they were the best there was it seemed. And now they were on a mission, a mission to fight together- to protect one another at great lengths. And nothing could stop them.

They were from Sussex, an English family with plenty of money. And respect. The family had six children but poor little Allison died at birth, she would've been a werewolf if it wasn't for the untimely death. There the Mason family stopped having children, they left five children left four sons and one daughter.

And now the Mason household in New Zealand is left to those children, but soon they wander off to find what they desire. To find what once was theirs.

|∆|∆|∆|

"I think you're lying, again." Rebekah looks at her brother Klaus as he shrugs and smirks "Believe what you want." He simply replies.

Suddenly the bar doors open and you walk in, not long after your brother trails in but gets stopped almost immediately by a tall lanky vampire.

"Azleia you don't have to help, but it would be appreciated." You look at your friend and she sighs.

"What do you think you're doing here, mut?" The vampire growls, you turn your head and watch as Malachi looks at the vampire.

"None of your business. Now please step out of my way, chap." The vampire snarls and you glance back at Azleia before heading over to your brother.

Klaus' eyes stayed focused on you, he couldn't understand your attire at the current moment it was elegant but laid back as well as Malachi's attire. You mainly were wearing black but that didn't matter, your actions did.

"What seems to be the problem?" You ask clearly the vampire turns around looking at you.

"Hmp.. you must be the mut trainer. Or do you control this freak?" You looked at him his comments making you boil inside.

"No, I'm the girl you don't wish to speak like that to." You step up to him and he growls.

"You little bitch." He snarls at you, he raised his hand and you immediately grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.

"Y/n," Malachi lightly gripped your arm and you turned and left like that.

But a certain person had followed.

"Can I help you, Mikaelson?" You turned to face Elijah Mikaelson someone you had known before.

"Come to my house, please? We have some things to discuss." He answers calmly.