Savior + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 867

Warnings: Bih nah

Prompt: You risked your life for someone very close to you, and just as life was about to take you the unexpected happened. You seen something you never thought you would.

You sat on the couch with Rebekah, Klaus walked in and smirked in your direction "Don't do that," Bekah sighs.

Klaus looks at his sister "Don't do what?" He questions looking at his sister, he pours himself a drink and takes a sip.

"Don't be a creep with her." Rebekah comments "Besides I'm taking her out today. So you can't be a creep to her." She adds.

Klaus shrugs with a smirk "I am not being a creep, Bekah it is a friendly gesture." Klaus takes his drink and heads out of the room "Have fun you two." He comments.

You and Rebekah soon headed out to lunch, and to shop for clothes. You both arrived home and she sat on your bed as you put the clothes away.

"Today was nice, it was fun. It was a stress reliever." Rebekah softly smiles.

"You're like the sister I never had." She adds you laugh and nod "I can agree." You smile.

"It's sad you have no family at all?" You nod and shrug "My parents felt one kid was enough I guess." She nods.

"I know I hate my brother Klaus sometimes, but we are family. And Elijah he's really the dad out of us." You laugh and nod in agreement.

You sat outside on the front steps trying to collect your thoughts. You had a human brother named Jamie and yet you said you didn't have any family, but you wanted to keep him safe so you figured keeping him away from you was doing just that.

But it didn't help that he was witchy and found out where you were. "It's times like these I wish I could read your mind, love." You looked up at Klaus and watched him sit next to you.

"Trust me, it's better you don't know what I'm thinking." You smile softly towards him "Is that so?" You nod and he chuckles.

"I'll get in there one day, when you finally open up." You look at him "Finally open up?" You question he nods humming along with his nod.

"See, we don't know much about you and you've been here for a while now. You're considered a close friend, but we don't know about your family or anything." He points out.

"My mother died when I was sixteen, and me and my dad don't talk." You whisper.

He nods "There's a start I guess," Klaus smirks towards you "Creep." You giggle shoving his shoulder "Oh shut up I know you find it hot, love." He chuckles.

You laugh and shake your head "Continue telling yourself that."

You ran down to Marcel's after hearing from Klaus and Elijah's conversation about Marcel's night walkers finding a new human who was blunt and rough.

You peaked around the corner and saw Jamie standing there.

"So human, who do you know here?" A vampire asks.

"Your girlfriend, who might I add I'm screwing." Jamie smiles before hunching over as he is punched in the face.

You sped over and ripped the vampires heart out, Jamie smiled and punched another vampire before one knocked him out from the back.

"Get her!" One calls you started glancing all around you, vampires were everywhere.

Jamie lay on the ground unconscious behind you "Well come at me!" You shout getting pissed by the second.

You were clawing and ripping hearts out of vampires, some you even ripped their throat out. You were finally being over powered.

A vampire held you by the throat "Get your hands off her!" The guy struggled as you saw a head dip into his neck. His body fell to the ground as Klaus looked up at you with amber/gold eyes that faded away and you saw his green ones.

"Klaus-" He smirked and turned around fighting off any other vampire that dared to step up to him.

You awoke on a bed with a throw blanket on top of you, Klaus walked in and smiled softly your way "Where is he?" You question frantically.

"He's sleeping, in Rebekah's room. Who is he?" You sigh and sit up as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"This is my room, so who is he?" You look at him "My brother, he's a human I'm not I just needed to protect him." You whisper.

Klaus nods "You saved me, why?" Klaus looks at you "Because, you needed my help." He shrugs.

"Thank you, Klaus." You nod to him "Of course, love." He stands up "Oh and before I forget." You look up at him and that's when his lips pressed to yours.

"I told a tiny lie, I helped you because I love you and I couldn't stand to see anything happen to you." He whispers you smile softly.

"I love you too." He smiles and presses his lips to yours again.

So there's a possibility that I am going to be having a baby 👶🏻
I love you guys so much.
XOXO Danosaurious™ 💋