Originals + Klaus Mikaelson

Word Count: 2157

Warnings: Hella long

Prompt: What if there was another original family? One no one ever thought could or would be an original family? And what if this family mirrored the Mikaelson's because of their feuding mother's? And what happens when these two families come face to face? And one on one in a battle.

Rebekah stared at her brother letting a sigh of annoyance out as he continued talking about rumored werewolves entering New Orleans. The Mikaelson's were an infamous family, mainly known for their sociopathic hybrid of a brother Niklaus Mikaelson, or just Klaus as he prefers. Elijah and Kol seemed somewhat interested in what their brother had to say, as Finn just mirrored his sisters interest in this topic.

"So what if there are werewolves that have entered New Orleans? Are you gonna attempt to make more hybrid's? Fail yet again?" Rebekah comments catching her brothers glare.

"As a matter of fact I just might, thank you dear sister for mentioning that idea. It was far from my mind." He smirks looking at her with the slightest glare going on.

Elijah clears his throat and sits up "I thought your main focus was taking over Marcel?" Elijah questions trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I am. But why not have a little fun in between, werewolves were always my favorite." Klaus smirks making his brother sigh "As so." Elijah mutters.

"Caleb, what are you so worried about?" You question watching your brother stare blankly out of the blacked out window of your families SUV "Everything. New Orleans doesn't welcome werewolves." Caleb answers shortly after you had asked your question.

If you didn't know your brother he would've looked as if he was just another traveler, and if you couldn't hear his erratic heart beat "Dude, chill out! New Orleans is gonna be dope." Your brother Michael speaks up "Dope?" Caleb questions.

"Awesome, amazing, fun? Y'know dope." Mikey replies as if you all knew what 'dope' meant, he was more of the modern termed brother between you three. Whereas you and Caleb preferred more precise wording, more of the elegant and carefully wording.

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window "Are we using one of mother and father's houses here?" Caleb asks aimlessly "They only have one, Caleb, and I figured it would be easier than buying a new house just to use for this one little meeting." You answer.

Caleb looks over at you "Meeting? This isn't a meeting, Y/n. This is life and death." You look over at your brother and shrug.

"I know, C." He sits back and looks away with the slight shake of his head.

"Guys I gotta piss." Mikey interjects. You look back him "And?" He groans "Whatever." He replies sitting back.

Elijah turned and watched as your black SUV drove down the road past him, the windows were blacked out beyond legal limits. He watched it make a right turn further down the street.

"That's a new car. Maybe it's our werewolves." Elijah looked at his brother "Nik, they are not our werewolves." Elijah reminds his brother.

"Boring. We could use them Elijah, there could be a fight or an altercation. And they could be the answer, our help." Klaus smirks.

"No, we can handle ourselves." Elijah replies walking past his brother "Come brother, they don't wish to see a Mikaelson today." Elijah calls for his brother.

Klaus stared at the distance where your car had turned for a second longer before joining his brother. His curiosity drove him mad though, he wondered what werewolves were doing here.