Tyler Burns - entry into "Video Games" by @-LovelyButterfly-

I highly recommend joining these games if you haven't already. She is an absolutely superb host!

TYLER BURNS - MALE #2

Name: Tyler Burns

Pronuncition: n/a

Gender: male

Age: 18

Number: 2

Appearance: Tyler rocks that look of pure rebellion. His hair he goes great lengths to keep swept up as if it were obsidian flames, he constantly colors it the exact shade with a blue hue to it, almost with a jewel-like shine. His skin remains a pale shade of what is meant to be peachy or tan, his eyes are naturally a deep brown, but he prefers to wear his contact lenses which vary in color. When his posture isn't the regular slouched couch potato gamer, he stands at exactly 5'5" with two inches of hair to boot. While he is a gamer, and his strongest muscles would be his fingers, Tyler works out often to keep up his masculine appearance. Often times Tyler will shade his eyes in black eye makeup, and throughout his entire body a total of nine piercings can be found. Four on one ear, three on another, a nose ring, and a lip ring. Currently his body houses three tattoos, although the plan was to have way, way more. A dragon presents itself and obsidian flames across the entirety of his back, a snake winds up his bicep and hisses that nasty fanged head on top of his shoulder, and lastly, a small reminder of his baby sister, a footprint of hers at seven months old is concealed around his ankle.

Personality: introverted; arrogant; very controlling; infused with rage which can be brought out at the oddest of times; a disdain for societies rules, he wishes to rebel against all of the liars, the hypocrites, and societies queen bees. Sometimes cruel, if only on the exterior; shields the inner sadness with that fun, rebellious attitude.

Background/Family: his is a bit of a story, one few have been known to coax out of him. In fact, no one really knows him or what happened. His parents had a near perfect marriage, it was always wonderful being raised by those two Christians. While they were believers, they proved lenient ones, and not very grounded in their religion. They raised their two children, Tyler and his younger sister Beth, with all the love and care in the world. Until one tragic accident which claimed the life of nine year old Beth, and tore their family apart. It was nobody's fault, their mother had been late in picking Beth up and so asked sixteen year old Tyler to do it for her. But by the time he arrived just a few minutes later, it was too late. Beth had been jumping from the street to the curb playing her own game of hopscotch, when the bus pulled up a few feet away at its regular stop. The driver didn't know Beth was playing, and couldn't anticipate her jumping out like that. After their divorce Tyler moved in with his father, until recently when he turned eighteen and moved in with one of his high school buddies.

Likes: dark music, dark things, video games, the dark, animals.

Dislikes: fluffy, cheerful songs, naturally happy-go-lucky people, society, people as a whole.

World Record for Which Video Game: Five Nights at Freddie's. He holds actually the second world record, some girl received first. This is his one and only record, although he tries constantly to beat others. Five Nights at Freddie's was one of his more casual games, but still one of his favorites. One of his very few goals in life is actually to meet this girl who beat him to first place, Arushi Sharma.

~AMT