Chapter 15 - Heat before the rain

We shared all our childhood stories and memories while comparing them with each other's. There were so many things I could tell him about, like apps on your phone that make your life better and that you can play music through Bluetooth now and doesn't need any wires. The path to the tree-house felt so short.

"So you are telling me that there are apps for literally anything?" He asked while shaking his head.

"Literally anything." I said and felt his fingers entwine with mine.

I thought about the idea of falling in love. I would have never in a million years thought that it would happen while being stranded.

We climbed up to the tree-house just in time before it started raining. The wind howled on the outside and gently swayed the house.

"This part of the house leaks. You won't be able to sleep here. You can sleep in my room and I'll find a dry spot somewhere." Alvaro said and quickly ran to pick up my bedding.

"I won't mind if you sleep in the same room as me." I said and caught him by the arm to bring his attention to me. He paused immediately and looked to see if I was serious. I let go of his arm and turned my face away so he won't see me blushing after I realized how it might have sounded. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smiling at me, blushing.

He took my bedding and sat it onto the counter in the kitchen. He went into his room and came out a few minutes later.

"The bed is made for you." He said and walked over to light a candle.

"Thank you." I said and rubbed both my arms with my hands to brush of the coldness.

"I'm going to throw my bed on the floor next to your bed, is that all right?" He asked and looked me dead in the eyes to get an honest answer. I nodded while biting my bottom lip.

I lifted myself up onto the counter to sit. Alvaro stood against the opposite wall, his arm above his head and I could see his biceps flex on his upper arm. The light glowed directly onto him. All the muscles on his body stood out perfectly. He was build muscular from living in the jungle and fighting tigers and getting his own food, not from going to the gym and taking supplements.

I was admiring his beauty when he suddenly walked closer to me. I held my breath, too scared that he will hear me breathing. He paused inches away from me to see my reaction. I held out my hand and took his. His fingers gladly accepted mine. He took his other hand and pushed the strand of hair back that hung over my face and placed it behind my ear. I inhaled quickly from the passionate interaction. He slowly brought his face closer until his lips touched mine. I let go of his hand and kissed him back hard while putting my hands on both sides of his face. He moved closer and put his hands around my waist. I opened my legs so he could stand between them. He smelled like pure testosterone and salt water. I placed my face in his neck and dragged my lips on his skin up to his ear, his long hair caressing my face. I took his hand and placed it under my shirt. He explored my skin with his fingers tracing patterns moving up until he reached my breasts. I gasped from satisfaction as he gently cupped my breast with his warm hand. I threw my hair back and unbuttoned my shirt while he kissed my neck with his eyes closed. I dropped my shirt onto the counter behind me and took off the belt so the skirt fell to the ground. There I sat in only my lace underwear with Alvaro staring at my body with burning passion in his eyes and a naughty grin on his face. My whole body filled with goose bumps from the cold wind blowing through the holes in the walls and the excitement of getting affection for the first time in years. His warm body felt amazing against my cold skin. In a swift motion he picked me up from the counter and I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist. He carried me to his room and set me down on my back not letting my body go for a second. I took a deep breath as he kissed me from my neck down to my breasts. He sat with his legs over me as I unhooked my bra and slipped it off my arms. He took off his shirt and admired my bare body as I took off my panties. I rolled him off me onto the blanket and climbed onto him pulling his pants off. He sat upright and we looked at each other for a few seconds, our eyes whispering admiration to each other. He laid me onto my back and entering me slowly filling my body and soul. My whole body filled with fireworks as he thrusts into me. He fell down next to me after he finished, completely satisfied. He held my hand as he caught his breath and turned towards me to stare in my eyes for a while before he finally fell asleep. I think I love him. He saved me from my own thoughts and showed me a whole other life here in the jungle. I never want to leave his side. I wanted this moment to last forever. He is my happy place in this life, I thought as I lay next to him. Alvaro completes my world. I fell asleep while admiring him sleep.