NINE

It had been a couple days since the library incident with the Kanima. Another person had been murdered. It was the wife, the pregnant woman, that Jackson had not harmed.

After the woman's husband died, she went into the labor. She gave birth at the hospital only to die soon after; the cause of death was suffocation. So, whoever was controlling Jackson had gone into the hospital and killed the woman.

Scott had been keeping an eye on Jackson for the past few days and found that he was attending a rave. So, now they were concocting a plan to catch Jackson at the rave. They were at Deaton's veterinary office.

"I'm so glad you could come," Scott said, opening the door to the place from the inside. Stefan was behind her as they walked in.

"It's not like I can really do anything against the Kanima," Eira shrugged.

"No, but Derek listens to you," Scott stated which made Stefan raise his eyebrows at Eira.

"He does what?" Stefan asked, crossing his arms.

"He's just nice," Eira defended and walked away from the two of them to meet this mysterious veterinarian. Maybe he had some answers as to why werewolves in Beacon Hills were so different than the ones back home.

"Eira and Stefan," a voice was heard as a dark-skinned man stepped out from behind the office. "Scott's already told me about you two."

"Hello," she smiled brightly.

He smiled back and looked between the two of them before pointing his gaze at Stefan, "I hope I won't have any trouble from a vampire."

"You have nothing to fear from me," Stefan smiled slightly.

"See," Scott pointed out referring to some conversation he had with Deaton. "They're all good."

"It appears so," he said and opened the gate that led back to behind the office. Scott stepped through first and then she along with Stefan followed.

"I have questions for you," Eira stated.

"Well, let's see if I can answer them," Deaton responded.

"I've seen werewolves before but the ones I've seen are different than here," Eira said. "Why?"

"There's different werewolves!" Scott exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, there are different werewolves. The ones you've come across originated as humans that were cursed by a witch," Deaton explained. "For ones like Scott, the Greek legend is that Lycaon, a king of Arcadia, tried to trick Zeus into eating human flesh. He failed and Zeus turned Lycaon and his sons into wolves. Now as wolves, they sought out the druids and the druids taught them how to shape shift back and forth."

"But that's just a legend," Stefan acknowledged.

"Probably. But all legends have some truth," Deaton responded, looking intently at her like there was some hidden meaning.

"Derek's here," Scott said, picking it up with his acute hearing and he headed to the front of the office along with her brother.

"I advise you to be careful, Eira," Deaton counseled. "You might not be ready for some legends to be true."

Before she could ask him what he meant, he went to front of the office. She followed slowly, pondering his words when she heard him say, "...do plan to kill him or save him?"

Into Darkness-TVD/TW Crossoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें