Chapter 4

I don't own anything.

[P.V.O. Toshiro]

Everything was fine for a moment.

Both Auna and Zena, who were recovering magical power, casted an area healing spell which took too long, but the effects were quite good.

I introduced to Zena to the girls who compromised of my party right now. They gave their thanks to Zena who was the ones who protect them from the rain of rocks from the people.

Zena also revealed to me the how they ended up in that previous situation. Which it was because they used an magic which could guide them via the air flows, so when a scout stepped on something... That slimy situation happend.

After we advanced from our current possition. We learned that up ahead was an small army of skeletons who were within [Level: 10] to [Level: 30] those soldiers decided to have a strategy meeting to see how to deal with them.

After the captain gave the instructions of the strategy, he gave the order to battle against the skeletons.

Us, and the civilians, were stationed in the rear room from where the battle was taking place but...

"Doesn't it kinda stink?"

"It's the beasts. They should just scram somewhere else."

.
..
...
....

I... I'm gonna kill them.

With slash with my sword, i dealed to them only an small cut, but it was enough to scare the shit out of them.

"And you want to know what i'm smelling? It is the smell of a bunch of trashes. So... how about i start of taking it out right now?" I asked menacingly. Which made them scram in fear.

I turned to my party and said. "Lets go"

Nidoren asked me to where i was going but i didn't reply him, since it wasn't his business.

I told to Inuchiyo, Tamashiro and Elizabeth that we'll be joining the frontlines, since in there, there was any need to worry about douchebags bothering us.

We saw that the battle was already happening. The strategy they're using was of a soldier using holy magic to weakened while the others attacked in group. It was the best move they could afford, since they were all of low-levels. Though, there were skeletons with scythes that push them back.

Tamashiro point me out that there was another wall trap like before. Which was connected to the previous area where i fought that undea horned Jaguar.

"Hey, it's a treasure chest!"

"It seems in labyrinths they appear from time to time."

I heard some of the soldiers say, i turned around and i saw them swarming around a treasure chest.

... Something about this... Doesn't feels right...

And damn my instincs... because...

After killing the soldiers close, from the treasure chest... was the causer of this whole disaster. The Eyeball monster.

"For so many to come here. Me impressed!"

So that thing used some form of mimicry to hide in here the whole time!

"Get into formation! Don't form a circle, surround it from three sides since it can use magic!" The captain gave his orders to the troops, then he turned to both Zena and the Viscount Jin. "Viscount Belton and Zena, cast protective magic for the vanguard!"