Chapter 6

I don't own anything, just my OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. Toshiro]

On this night. Arisa tried to rape me by using some mental spells to make me fall for her. But i managed to bypass it.

She told me that i was the first person from Earth that she met personally.

That caught my attention, so i asked her about Lulu.

Arisa told me that Lulu descended from a Japanese who was her grandpa. So we, the Four Heroes, aren't the only ones from Earth that came to this world, huh.

"Heriditary genetics is just cruel, don't you think? If only she was born in Japan she could have been an idol." Indeed, back at Earth Lulu could be considered cute and beautiful enough to be considered an pop idol.

But those are my visions of her. "But, even if she looked humble, she still is a beauty." I confessed, since a moments ago i almost loose myself to lust by seeing her naked form.

Arisa fumed a little and said. "So after all, Toshiro-san views it like that. According to the people of this world, specifically this nation, she is not beatiful."

According to Arisa. To this nation's sense of beauty, Lulu had unlikable points.

Like her featureless face.

Her thin lips.

White skin.

And her small butt.

Those features made her outright hideous instead of a normal ugly...

.
..
...
....

I really want to punch the person who sets up the sense of beauty of this world.

Even on the American continent, those features would still made her very beatiful to the point only a man could dream of having as a girlfriend.

But they just decide to make her an ugly monster? Wasn't the first King Yamato an Japanese?

I asked Arisa if i would be seen as ugly by my Japanese features. But she confirmed me that i was still considered a pretty boy by my soft features and my lean body. Which some may confuse me with a girl.

"So master, are you one of the Four Heroes?" She eagerly asked me....well, since she shared her secret with me.

I pulled out my sword and took out the iron plate from where the gem was.

She gasped in amazement and breathed out. "I knew it! My master is one of the celebrated Four Cardinal Heroes, the Sword Hero! A national figure for the Shiga Kingdom, the Fiore Kingdom and the Kalxath Empire!"

So the Sword Hero also did great things around those countries, huh.

I asked her about the two other nations, apart from Shiga since i already know that it was the first Sword Hero who helped the King Yamato to found this nation.

Arisa first told me about the Kalxath Empire. It was a powerful nation on the continent of  El Sallia. A long time ago, the Rayguard Empire, an new nation who gained a sudden power under the leadership of it's founder, set out to a conquest to all the continent.

The Third Sword Hero joined the Anti-Imperial forces under the command of the, then, Kalxath Kingdom.

While the circumstances are unknown. The Sword Hero together with a band of heroes defeated Rayguard and he married the crown Princess of Kalxath. The Sword Hero became the Lord Protector of Kalxath, by repelling many invading forces as also subjugating many barbarians lands, making a path for Kalxath to become the most powerful nation in all El Sallia.