Chapter 9: Lady Gaara is born

Izumi' s  P.O.V.

I woke, to a loud screeching sound, it sounded like a door. I was still chained tightly , but now, the chains that were pulling me flat were visible. I had been hanging by those chains about two feet from the ground. They firmly held my arms and legs in the air, as if they were metal rods rather than chains.

"Atsu..." I squinted my eyes so I could adjust to the dim room. Then, I heard a terrible sound, as if someone chained just as much as me was approaching. A boy dressed in a black robe slowly revealed himself by coming out from the shadows.

"Hello, Izumi Higarashi" the boy smirked at me with glowing, white teeth. Cold sweat slid down my pail face as I observed his. His long, slick black hair covered one of his eyes, but I could see very clearly what color his eyes were. His other eye was visible, it was a bright, glowing, blood red color that could easily send painful chills down your spine. His skin was as pail as a seashell, and his lips, a pinkish red color. And...that smile...it was the smirk of pure evil.

"H-how do you know my name?" I could barely gather the courage to speak "Who-who are y-you?"

"I am, Akki of the chain." he mumbled, still smirking that sinister smirk.

"Akki, huh..." I tried to smirk back to him, I'm pretty sure I failed "Never heard of ya, now let me go." I demanded.

"Would you like to see why I am known as, Akki of the chain?" he ignored my comment and went on. I struggled in an attempt to free myself, but the chains wouldn't budge. To my surprise, the chains only grew tighter when I struggled,

"Oh, I wouldn't struggle too much if I were you. The more you do, the more my precious chains will have to squeeze." he put his chilling smirk away and waved his right hand in the air, revealing a metal brace around his wrists, connected to thick chains, witch caused more chains to shoot from the shadows behind him and form a chair. He sat and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Did you know, that I can control every little move my chains make? Well, it's true...Would you like to see?" he rose his left hand and the chains on my neck grew tighter and pulled my hanging head up so his glowing, red eyes met mine. I gasped for air as he stood up and walked toward me, leaning in close to my face,

"You are the last step to my plan, Izumi. You should be honored." I just glared at him, hoping to look as intense as I could. "Now, let's play, shall we? Sure I have work to do, but there is no reason we can't have fun together first. I want to show you some of my tricks, ok?" he plastered that terrifying smirk on his face once again as he sat back down on his chair. "I can adjust the force and effect of my chains, for now, we'll just call them, modes, wanna see?" he waved his right hand again and another chain appeared from the shadows but this time, it stretched all the way behind me and whipped my back so hard that I almost spit blood. I screamed in pain.

"Ha! That was hard mode, could you tell?" he then waved his left hand around for a few seconds and then, pointed his hand to me. I flinched as the same chain struck me again, but thankfully, it was less painful. The chains were still harnessed around my neck, not willing to even get looser. I could barely breathe.

"Now, did you know that I can also control how firm my chain's grip? Bet you didn't" he winked as he pointed up with his index finger, spinning it in the air, causing the chains holding me captive to loosen into regular chains, thus, dropping me two feet from the air and onto the ground. My hands made contact with the hard ground first, then my body, then my head. That time, I did cough up blood. I gained the strength to try and pick myself up with my arms, but I only fell on my face again. I lost almost all of my strength, I looked at Akki with one eye focusing on his red ones. He began to laugh at me. What's wrong with you, Izumi?!? Your stronger than this, idiot! I scolded myself. I was still too weak to move. Atsushi...