Detroit Wasn't Ready

Start from the beginning

"Ugh

"Ugh... I fucking love him." Luna whines in her head. "He's so fucking hot... I'm pretty sure his dick is going to break me one day though." She slightly worries to herself.

They pass the joint back and forth. Luna smoking a cigarette afterwards as Colson Google's a local diner. She wants a hot roast beef sandwich with french fries and brown gravy all over that motherfucker. Being VERY specific when she doesn't feel well.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They take a shower together. Luna telling Colson No when he tries to fuck her again. She doesn't want the dick right now, just roast beef.

"Damn. She must really not feel good." He thinks to himself as she leans on him under the water.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the diner, Luna's on her phone texting with Ashley. She wants Luna to come back to CA and perform Nightmare with her on Monday night during her set at WazzMaTazz. Looking over at Colson, Luna asks his opinion. There's no show scheduled that day, so it'll work.

"Will you be back in time for the Philly show? He asks.

"I don't see why not... I might even beat you there." She shrugs.

Turning back to her phone, Luna agrees to perform. Working out details with Ashley and booking her flight. Watching her across the table Colson grabs a picture without her noticing. He posts it immediately to his Instagram.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"My little hustla 😈❤🐈 #nightmare"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Colson is performing at The Fillmore tonight. It's another sold out show. That's two in a row now.

 That's two in a row now