"Come on guys, they deserve a break too." Jaebum chided.

"Whatever, we already agreed." Youngjae whined, still not a fan of the whole idea.

"Good." BamBam pat Youngjae's shoulder, gently consoling him.

"So... we still doing the lesson today?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, but it'll be tomorrow... last one for the week, got it?" Jaebum declared, making sure everyone was on the same page. There was a collective groan of confirmation from the group that Jaebum just took as a 'yes', knowing that they'll all get over it soon. "...And it'll only be me and Jinyoung for it."

"Yes!" Jinyoung exclaimed happily, jumping out of his seat with joy.

Jackson shot Jaebum an incredulous look. "What! Why!?"

"You'll all get your turn. We should all cut back, so me and Jinyoung will handle this lesson, and another pair can handle the next." Jaebum explained.

Jackson let out a sigh of defeat, no longer wanting to talk about it anymore. He grumbled under his breath as he stood from the couch and pouted all the way back to his room.

Youngjae was no more happier than him,  a jealous glare being shot at both Jinyoung and Jaebum.

"You favor him." Youngjae whined, pointing at Jinyoung who wore a big, shit-eating smile.

"Because I can handle his dick better than you can." Jinyoung teased, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

Youngjae's angry gaze settled on him, the younger growing more annoyed by his cockiness. "Shut up, you whimper like a fool and drool everywhere. I take it like a champ, a real power bottom."

"Wanna talk about real power bottoms? He's bent me over and fucked me while I was cooking and I still got dinner done. I can multitask." Jinyoung bragged.

"Guys can we not do this right now?" Jaebum asked, though his attempt to cut between them had little to no affect.

Youngjae stood to his feet, too upset to stay seated. "Does he beg you to ride him? No? Just me? 'Cuz I know how to do it properly, unlike you with your rigid hip movements."

"Has he fucked you in the car on the way to a performance because he couldn't wait? My tight hole is too good to resist unlike yours, Mr.LooseyGoosey." Jinyoung was now standing too, unwilling to be beaten by Youngjae.

Youngjae scoffed, pointing a finger in Jinyoung's face just to agitate him. "Has he dicked you down behind the curtains after a performance, all hot and sweaty? That's real sex right there."

"The better sex goes to whoever has the bigger ass." Jinyoung turned slightly and slapped his butt that jiggled under his sweats he was wearing, a satisfying smack resonating off the walls. "My nickname is 'peach' because of how damn thick I am. Sorry your's is non-existent."

"Guess where I have the most bruises? On my thighs that he's sooo in love with. I'm sorry you amount your whole existence to your ass, have some standards huh?" Youngjae retorted, pulling up the leg of his shorts to expose his thick soft thighs.

BamBam and Jaebum were still sitting on the couch, watching the two argue back and forth.

"They aren't gonna stop Jaebum." BamBam stated, knowing that both of them were too hot headed to just quit.

"They'll quiet down eventually. I'm gonna go to bed." Jaebum stood up and waved at BamBam, heading out of the room. 

BamBam followed him with his eyes, still a bit concerned about the fight. "You sure you shouldn't step in?"

Jaebum sighed, not really having the desire to get in the middle of it. But he practically caused the fight to start, so he turned back around to end it.

"Look, if either of you ever want me to fuck you again, you'll stop this nonsense." He stated, loud and demanding enough to catch both of their attention.

The two stopped, both glancing at Jaebum before shooting a glare at each other and walking in opposite directions, the fight ending fast with no problems.

"Well, that worked." BamBam stated, a bit surprised at Jaebum's power he seemed to hold over them.

Jaebum smirked proudly, winking at the younger. "They know what's best for them."

"Ew, don't get all cocky. You only feel good about yourself because they were literally arguing over your dick." BamBam complained, making a face of disgust at Jaebum's ego that was definitely stroked way too much due to the fight.

"No, they were arguing over who I like better, and my dick was just complimented a few times here and there." Jaebum chuckled out, the elder obviously proud of the affect his skills in bed had on the others.

"Ugh go away, pig." BamBam groaned, unable to stand anymore boasting.

Jaebum chuckled and walked off to bed, both him and BamBam glad that their meeting that night seemed to end alright.