The Show pt. 1

~*18+ Warning...for the next few chapters...*~

"Y-yes..." Was all she could muster as he rubbed her sensitive area over her jeans. He did not stop. Estella felt like she was going to shatter right there in the car if he continued to rub her. But his skill did not allow her to cum so easily, she was left teetering on the edge until they got home. The entire 45 minutes, Estella panted and whimpered, pressing her thighs closed to get him to brush her in just the right way to end her torment. But Gabriel just smirked and his strong hands prevented her from getting what she wanted. "P-please Gabriel...l-let me..." she cried, begged, pleated for him to let her cum.

"Mia cara...you are in for a long...long night..." Gabriel purred as he pulled into the parking garage. He pressed against her harder, making her cum right there in the car. Estella gripped his arm as he road her through the waves of pleasure. Despite the frigid December air outside, the car was blazing hot, all but making the situation worse for her. He parked the car and pulled her into a heated kiss, "You are soaking wet...and now you will have to walk the entire way up like that." Gabriel clicked his tongue, "So naughty...."

Estella's face turned bright red as her hands felt the wetness on her pants . "Y-you did this on purpose!" she shrieked. Gabriel just shrugged and got out of the car. She was embarrassed and still very turned on. He would pay, she decided. Estella rushed as quickly as her short legs would take her to get up to their apartment fast. Her face was flushed by the time they got into the elevator, and she was grateful that there was no one there with them. Until the last second when an elderly woman got on with them. Shit...

The look on Gabriel's face scared her. Like looking at Lucifer himself. Standing behind the little old granny, Gabriel ran his hand over her bum and then dipped between her legs and began to stroke her again.

Estella felt every hair on her body stand on end as she tried not to moan and give the old woman a heart attack that he was doing this to her in an elevator. Estella looked up at him, her eyes begging him to stop so she wouldn't embarrass herself on the elevator. But Gabriel just licked his lips and rubbed harder, pushing her closer to the edge. Estella had nearly dropped the pie all over the floor. The moment they reached the woman's floor, he withdrew his hand as the old woman turned to bid them farewell.

"H-Happy Christmas too you too!" Estella squeaked as the woman left. Taking in large gulps of air after the elevator shut she realized that she had been holding her breath, in fear that one single intake would give her away. "Gabe...this...this is mean...what if she had..."

"Oh don't tell me you don't find this erotic..." Gabriel pressed her against he wall in the tiny elevator and used his thigh to rub against her. Lips covered hers, but the smirk never left him as they road the rest of the way up. The sad part was...she was finding it very erotic. Nearly getting caught by a stranger? Oh no, what was she becoming?! Once at the penthouse, he picked her up and carried her inside. Estella once again felt his hardened length pressed against her. He was just as turned on as her. Gabriel didn't even stop to shed their coats or drop off their things, just took her immediately to the bedroom. Once inside he set her back down onto her feet, ripping off her clothing after setting the pie on the nightstand. But he didn't remove his own, except his jacket. Once she was bare he stepped back, taking her all in. "Sei così bella." You are so beautiful. His eyes devoured her.

Estella felt herself blushing under his gaze. It was almost as if he were seeing her for the first time. "R-Really? He...He told me I was chubby..." she looked down at her curvaceous hips with a frown..

Gabriel's gaze dropped and his frown deepened, "Forget everything that he ever said to you." Gabriel stated flatly. "You will not remember after tonight anyway."

Estella bit her lip and nodded before taking a step forward.

Gabriel inclined his head, his gaze raking up her body once more then shook his head, placing a hand on her chest and pushed her back onto the bed. "On all fours." He instructed, walking away to the dresser and began to undress to just his pants. Estella watched him, her mouth watering. "Do not make me repeat myself, mia cara..." he warned.

Estella felt a shiver run up her spine and she did as he asked. It made her nervous because this was similar to how the situation with Dennis went just weeks before. She hesitated and watched him cautiously.

Gabriel turned, raising a brow. The look on her face said it all. She was still scared. "Do not worry..." he whispered, walking up to her and kissing her.

"O-okay." Estella blushed and bit her lip, continuing to watch him as he went back a few steps.

"I am going to introduce you to a whole new level of pleasure." Gabriel finished unbuttoning his shirt, "Do you think you can handle it?" He turned his head in question.

Heart pounding, Estella felt herself dripping more, "Show me everything, Gabe..." the words slipped out and all she heard was a sinful chuckle. He liked that answer.

"Good girl..." Gabriel turned, leaving his shirt open so Estella could see his toned stomach. He rolled up his sleeves to show his tattoos. The man looked like a God...or the devil with that smile on his lips. She couldn't decide which. Stalking up to her, watching her shift to her knees and stare up at him with her innocent eyes. "If at any time you do not feel comfortable or wish me to stop, just say the word..." Gabriel cupped her face and rubbed his thumb over her cheek to reassure her he would not hurt her.

A small smile was presented to him and he took that as acceptance. He continued to watch her, deciding exactly how he wanted to proceed to introducing her to him being very dominant in bed. He liked to tease, he liked when she begged him back in Italy. That sound he longed to hear again. Tonight he would. Threading his fingers through her hair he pulled her head slightly to the side, not too hard. She let out a small whimper when he trailed kisses over her neck. "Such sweet sounds..." he whispered. "I missed these." Keeping one hand wrapped up in her hair, the other trailed down to her plump breasts. His mouth continued to nip and suck her neck, sending heat waves through her. Thumbing over her nipple he trailed kisses back up to her ear. "What do you want, mia cara?"

"You..." Estella gasped softly, biting her lip, watching every move he made. He still had the same effect on her as he did during their honeymoon. She could no longer deny the want...the need for him. "Please Gabe..." He wanted her, she wanted him. Nothing else mattered anymore. Just them.