Epiphany

Dennis Warren was part of an upcoming rival to the Romano but not nearly as big, or old school. The Romano and the Assanti were generations of Mafia, not some punk ass kids who thought they were gangsters. Apparently the gang this guy was part of were called Siege. They were unorganized, to say the least, but very unpredictable and reckless, which made them dangerous. They apparently had been causing issues for the Romano for the past couple years. They must be getting desperate if they were trying to kidnap the daughter of the leader. Dennis Warren was Gabriel's rival now for more reasons than just work rivals. He took Estella. And he was playing games with him. That was probably the biggest reason why he hadn't sent the video to Antony instead. He wanted to fuck with Gabriel, and he probably knew that since Gabe married her he was going to take over the company if not already. Which he was in the works of. Antony wanted to retire, take his wife around the world and enjoy their retirement like normal people. Normal rich people anyway.

Gabriel was silent, he examined the blueprints to get a feel of where they might find him or Estella. "Guns?" Gabriel had his pistol on him but he liked to be prepared. All Stephen did as he continued to talk about the plan was jerk his head towards the back of the car to signal the trunk of the car contained the items he sought. Gabriel remained silent and listened to the plan. His mind wandered to Estella. Even after all Erin did to her, she still resisted him. She still wanted Gabriel. The man had to drug her up to get her to become turned on enough to go back to his place.

This woman was trouble, continuous trouble. And you love her. Gabriel shook his head. No emotions. He couldn't allow that to happen. He would end up dead this time.

Before he knew it they arrived near the condo, but far enough it wouldn't raise suspicion that they were there. 

Meanwhile...

Estella whimpered as Erin touched her, licked her, his phone in hand, video taping her. "Ga...bri....el..." She squeaked and struggled against the ties. Her body felt so strange, she knew this was a bad situation but she was still so turned on because of the medication that she almost wanted him to touch her between the legs, make her cum. Relief was what she needed. Get yourself together woman! FUCK! Her mind screamed.

"Hmph...Let's see how much your husband cares about your well being...I bet...he will sell your soul to save the company. No one is going to come save you..." Erin gave a pitiful look to her and she glared at him. "Maybe I should just go ahead and kill you? Or send your father a video...I bet he would do anything to save you...But Gabriel..." Erin chuckled almost too happily, "He is sooo fun to fuck with..." Erin clapped his hands like a little child filled with glee.

The laughing stopped and Erin's phone began to ring, "Hey boss...yea...I got the girl..." He started, leaving the room and shutting the door. "I think things will work out juuuuustttt fine..." Estella heard him say behind the door as his voice faded.

Estella blinked as she watched him go. Shifting her body she looked at the ties on the bed. Idiot didn't even tie them right... Estella felt a small flash of victory. Struggling, Estella did her best to untie her wrists. With her body revolting against her in every way she was having a hard time getting them to come loose. Please...I just need to get to my bag... She screamed internally. She was able to maneuver herself to bring her head up to her wrists, stretching her neck in a very uncomfortable manner, almost choking herself. Using her teeth to worry the knot, Estella was able to break free. Another internal cheer of victory as Estella loosened them. Once she was free she scanned the floor next to the bed for her purse. As a daughter of a mobster, it was instilled in her to ALWAYS carry a gun. She hardly left home without it. Spying her purse on the floor near the bed she struggled and shakily pulled out the tiny concealed gun. Hearing footsteps coming back to the room, Estella flipped herself back hear the pillows and sat in a way it looked like she was still tied up. It was best to evaluate the situation before trying to shoot him.