•27•

"So when were you gonna tell me?" Seth asks, walking into the living room where Sasha was cuddled up on the couch.

"Tell you what?" She asked.

Seth didn't respond. He grabbed her hand and placed the three positive tests in it. She gulped at the familiar feeling of the objects. "I was gonna do it soon. I was just scared," she mumbled.

Seth sat beside her with a sigh, "when did you find out?" He asked.

"Last week when you went out with Roman," she responded. Her voice was soft, scared of the possibility that Seth could lash out at her any minute now, "I'm sorry."

"Sasha baby you never need to be scared to tell me anything. Ever. You know that," he hugged her side, and placed a kiss on her temple before grabbing one of her legs and pulling it over one of his. She softly smiled at the gesture.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"About what?"

"The baby," she answered.

"What!? How could I ever be mad, this is what we've wanted right! Yeah I was shocked but I'm so excited. We get to be parents Merc!" He exclaimed. He kissed her lips before pulling her back into another hug. This time he held her there for awhile., "I think this baby is just what we need right now," he whispered.

Sasha giggled before grabbing Seth's hand, "I love you so much," she said shyly, her cheeks tinted red.

"I love you more,"

•••

The doctor wiped the gel from Sasha's stomach with a smile across her face. "Good luck you two!" She exclaimed, handing them the folder of information.

They learned that Sasha was in fact seven weeks pregnant, almost eight, and the baby was healthy from what they could tell. Strong heart beat and was the average size for being this early in development.

Seth wanted to cry when he saw the small blob appear on the screen. Sasha did too. She couldn't see it but she knew it was there.

Sasha sat up, pulling her shirt down. She then grabbed Seth's hand, as he helped her hop down from the table.

"I don't think I can't wait seven more months," Seth said anxiously as they stepped in the elevator.

"At least we got two down already. If not we would've had to wait nine," she said before frowning. She'd never get to see her baby. Of course she would love him or her no matter what, but it still hurt.

•••

Seth finished typing his last sentence before feeling a headache coming on. He groaned, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of the glass of water beside him.

His mind drifted to the thought of him and Sasha's baby. He smiled. Being a dad was something he'd always dreamed of. He could teach them how to play sports, and how to build things, and help them with homework. He didn't care about the gender, it didn't matter. He'd spoil his child with whatever they wished for along with teaching them how to work for things.

"Colby!" He heard Sasha call from the living room. He snapped out of his thoughts and walked over to her.

"What can I help you with babe?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just want to cuddle," she said sweetly, reaching her arms out like a little kid. He chuckled, sitting beside her and engulfing her in his arms.

"Hey what are we gonna do about he wedding?" Sasha asked as she tightly clung on to him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're gonna have to push the date back. I don't want to look like a hippopotamus when I walk down the isle," Seth shook his head at her words while slightly laughing.

"You'll look beautiful either way but we'll do whatever you want," he replied.

"I want the wedding after our baby is born," she said without even thinking.

•••

a/n only threeish chapter maybe. idk im ready to end this and start fresh with new books :)