•15•

Seth quickly ran to the door to greet Sasha. She ran her hands up his suit and smiled.

"What all this for?" She asked. He had told Charlotte to find an excuse to get her dressed up so she somehow came up with an idea to dress Sasha in a brilliant maroon colored dress with gold eyeshadow and dark red lips.

He took her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I think after everything you deserve a date tonight. Just me and you," he smiled.

"Well who else would come to our date?" She giggled.

"Well you know how Roman and Charlotte are always interrupting our dates," Seth responded. Sasha gasped when she reached the balcony. Her vision was just good enough to make out the beautiful scattered rose petals and hanging lights.

"Colby I'm gonna cry," she whined while embracing him. He laughed and pecked her head. She fanned her eyes to keep the tears from falling as Seth helped her into her chair. He sat across from her while still trying to grasp the fact that Rebecca had returned at the worst timing possible. He didn't know how he was going to tell Sasha that she was here but that wasn't important right now. What was important was her answer to his question.

"Seth is this from that Italian restaurant," Sasha asked.

"Yup," he nodded as they dig into their meals. Seth poured a bit of red wine into Sasha's glass and then in his before tucking the bottle under his chair.

"Really Colby. I'm not addicted," she said while playfully rolling her eyes. He smiled and reached for her hand across the table. She grabbed it while blushing.

"Your beautiful," he whispered while gently caressing her knuckles. She put her head down in embarrassment but Seth reached across the table and lifted it again, "don't ever hide your beauty from me,"

"I don't deserve you," she sighed.

"You deserve the world,"
•••

As Sasha and Seth finished up their meals, Seth's heart started to race faster and faster. He was clearly nervous and Sasha could tell.

"Baby are you good?" She asked. He bit his lip while nodding his head. He then stood up and pulled her chair up while helping her to her feet. She arched her eyebrow as he guided her to the front of the balcony.

"Mercedes, I have no words to describe my love for you, they just don't exist....therefore I'm going to jump right into this....will you marry me?"

Seth kneeled down on his knee while pulling out the ring. Sasha gasped while holding her hand over her mouth. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she nodded her head, "yes," she sniffled.

Seth smiled and slid the ring on her finger before picking her up and spinning her around. They shared a long passionate kiss before Sasha held her hand out to look at the ring.

"I wish I could see it better," she breathed.

"Just know that it's beautiful. Not your level of beautiful, nothing could achieve that. But it's still beautiful," he smiled.
•••

Rebecca watched from up above while lightly wiping the tears from her eyes. She missed out on years and years of her bestfriend's life and now she was getting married.

"Mommy where are we?" Her little boy kept asking.

"Your sisters house,"
•••

"Mmm Seth," Sasha moaned as he carefully pushed her down on the bed, not breaking their kiss. He removed his shirt revealing his abs as Sasha flipped him over and traced her fingers along them.