•11•

It'd been a few days since Sasha's vision had slowly been returning. Charlotte and Alexa took her out for a girls day while Seth invited over Roman and Dean.

"So COD or GTA?" Roman asked while sinking down into the gaming chair.

"Neither. I need help," Seth sighed.

"With what. How the hell could we ever help you. You claim-

"Just shut up and let me think!" Seth exclaimed while slapping his hand over Deans face.
•••

"This dress is cute," Charlotte said holding it in front of Sasha.

"Ash, I can't see that well yet," Sasha laughed.

"Yeah I don't care you're still buying it because it will look perfect on you," she insisted while handing it to Alexa.

"She's not lying M," Alexa commented.
•••

"If you'd stop pacing around the room maybe we'll be able to help you," Roman sighed as he spun around in his chair.

Seth sat in the chair between Roman and dean and leaned down to rest his head in his hands. Roman raised his eyebrow at Dean as they looked at their best friend. The last time they saw him like this was before he sent his last book to the publisher.

"I want to do something," he breathed while sitting up, "I want to marry Mercy,"

"Yeah we kind of already know that dipshit," Dean said with no emotion at all.

Seth sighed, "no I want to propose to her. Soon. After you asked me in the restaurant I got thinking and I really really want to marry her,"

Romans eyes widened as he slowly dropped the controller in his hand,"I-uh are you sure you're ready? How long have you been dating?" He asked.

"A few years. And I know we're ready I just don't know if she wants to get married yet," Seth sighed, "she's just starting to be able to see again and I don't want to stress her out even more,"

"Well this is a big step so you should probably give it some more thought. Maybe bring the topic up to her and see if it's something she wants," Roman shrugged.

Seth nodded his head. No matter how much of a pain his best friends were, they were like his older brothers; Always there for him.

Roman stood up from his chair and pulled Seth's hand so he stood up as well. He pulled him into a bro hug while patting him on the back, "I'm proud of you," he whispered.
•••

"Ashley this is too much stuff. I think it's time to go home. Poor Alexa is probably carrying 45 bags," Sasha laughed.

"But I love shopping," she whined while stomping her heels against the floor.

"We know!" Sasha and Alexa said in synchrony. Charlotte pouted before taking some bags from Alexa.

"Fine we'll go home," she scoffed, "after one more store!"

One more store turned into five more stores and by the end of it Sasha's feet felt like they were going to fall off.

Alexa walked Sasha back to her home. The two of them were carrying so many bags that Alexa knocked on the door with the bottom of her heel. Seth answered it as his eyes widened at the amount of bags they had. He took the bags from their arms and placed them beside the door.

"Jesus god. This was Ashley's plan I assume," he laughed.

"Is that even a question?" Alexa replied while rolling her eyes.

"Are the boys still here?" Sasha asked while setting her purse down on the countertop.

"Nah they left a little while ago," he answered. She nodded her head before turning to Alexa.

"Have fun going to Paris again! I'll miss you," she wrapped her arms around Alexa and embraced her in a tight hug before pulling away.

"Thanks bbg, but I'll only be gone a week," she giggled before waving bye and leaving.

Seth shut the door behind her before picking up Sasha and carrying her to the couch. She laughed as he dropped her on to it, "What are you doing," she asked. He smiled and kissed her lips.

"Nothing. I just missed you," he whispered before pulling her on top of him, "Can we talk?" He asked. She nodded against his chest. He took a deep breath before speaking, "what do you see in your future?"

"You," she simply replied, "all I want to see is you. I want us to get married and have children and I'm still waiting for you to buy me a few dogs," she giggled.
•••

This will probably be the last thing I post until I get back from vacation on Friday. I already had most of this chapter done so I only had to add a few things to it which is why I posted.