•19•

a/n stay till end for a special treat :)

•••

Seth awoke in the familiar bedroom. His parents.

He yawned while rolling on his side and looking out the window which sunlight was beaming through. He rubbed his eyes before getting whiff of something making him cringe as the smell sung his nose.

He immediately hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to see Drew holding a plate of toast. Black, burnt, toast.

Smoke was rising out of the toaster making Seth groan as he slapped a dish rag over it.

"Why didn't you wait for Dean to wake up. He's the chef here," Seth sighed.

Drew shrugged, "he won't wake up till noon," he replied before biting into the toast and immediately spitting it out into the sink. Seth shook his head before heading back upstairs.

He brushed his teeth and hair, showered, and then changed before grabbing his phone and texting Sasha.

Seth: Goodmorning baby 😘💛

He walked downstairs to see Roman up drinking some coffee and arguing with Drew in the living room.

"I swear to god it's called sex in the city!" Drew yelled.

"No it's never been that you idiot! It's sex and the city!" Roman fought back while pulling his phone out of his back pocket and unlocking it.

"It's sex in the city," Seth sighed while sitting down making Drew clap his hands.

"Well according to google it's sex and the city," Roman said throwing his phone at Drew.

"Since when!?" Seth exclaimed in confusion.

"Since always!" Roman chuckled.

"I guess it's that thing. What's it called? You know when something is one thing but then it's another," Drew says cluelessly.

"The Mandela effect?" Seth asked as Drew nodded his head.

•••

Sasha yawned while stretching her arms out. She of course had the bed to herself since Seth was gone, saddening her. She preferred waking up in his arms.

She patted her hands around the bed until she felt her phone. She accidentally opened the camera and cringed.

Her eyes were puffy and red along with the tip of her nose. Her eyes also had that look in them.

Great. She was sick.

She opened her phone and saw that she had a message from Seth.

Seth: Goodmorning baby 😘💛

She smiled and began typing back.

Sasha: mornin love 💛 sorry i didn't get your message earlier, i was asleep.

Seth: At eleven in the morning? That's unusual.

Sasha: idk im like sick or something.

Seth: Do you need me to come back? What do you mean by sick?

Sasha: just a cold baby. don't worry my moms here. stay with your friends and have fun!

Seth: Ok babe. Call me if you need anything. I love you ❤️

Sasha: i love you too 🖤