•10•

A few weeks later

Sasha woke up without Seth's arms around her so she assumed he'd woken up already. When she opened her eyes something was different. She could see again. Well not fully but she was beginning to regain a bit of sight. Everything was really blurry and she couldn't see very far but she could actually see things.

"COLBY!" She yelled in excitement as she shot up out of bed. She turned her head to the left to see the view of the city. She could just barely make out the sight of some tall buildings. A wide smile grew on her face as she laughed a bit.

Seth came running through the door to see what she needed. When he saw her smiling he was immediately relieved.

"I CAN SEE AGAIN!" She shouted before turning her head to face him. His figure was blurry but it was actually him.

Her eyes lit up as she stared at him. His jaw dropped as he launched himself forwards onto the bed and engulfed her in a tight hug. At this point she was crying tears of joy into his hoodie.

"I'm so happy for you babygirl," he smiled while kissing the top of her head. She pulled away before examining his face. It was just a bunch of blurs with a small bits of brown which must've been his beard and eyes.

It was all so surreal. She used her extra developed senses from when she was fully blind to pull his head down to meet her lips. She kissed him long and hard as if this kiss made of from the past half year of her being sightless.

"I need to close my eyes again," she laughed. She'd become so used to not being able to see that actually looking at things was starting to give her a head ache.

"Should I call the doctor and see if there's anything we need to do?" He asked. Sasha nodded her head as Seth pulled his phone from his back pocket and dialed the doctors number.

She explained that the blurriness may bother Sasha's head so wearing sunglasses or something to keep from seeing so much all at once may help. Also that Sasha's vision should fully be restored on the next couple of weeks. Whether it'd stay like that was uncertain.

"Here," Seth said while placing the sun glasses over Sasha's face. He brushed her hair out of the way as she opened her eyes again.

"That's better," she grinned before grabbing his hand and pulling him back in for another kiss.

"Babe why so many kisses? Not that I'm complaining," He laughed.

"Because I would never have been able to have gotten through any of that without you," She responded. He smiled and pulled her body back into his lap while giving her a tight squeeze.

But after saying that Sasha couldn't help but realize, Seth's done so much for her and she hadn't been able to do anything for him. He dealt with a blind girlfriend for months. He helped her with her needs and held her when she cried. He spoiled her with gifts and cuddled her at night. But she never did anything for him.

"Why haven't you left me?" She asked, "there was nothing for you in this relationship. I couldn't give you anything. Why'd you stay?" She asked softly. His face softened as he looked down at her.

"Because I love you. You're my everything. You don't need to do things for me, you being you is enough. More than enough," he replied. He removed the glasses from her face to reveal her damp eyes.

He pulled her head to his chest as she sobbed,"I don't deserve you! You don't know how much you mean to me!" She choked over her words as he gently rubbed her back.
•••
"To Sasha's vision being back!" Charlotte cheered as she raised her champagne glass. The rest of the group cheered and recited What Charlotte had said before tapping their glasses together.

"Thanks guys," Sasha blushed as she hid her head.

"We all love you Sash," Alexa smiled, "especially Colby. You should've seen him at the hospital. He was literally having a fucking panic attack in the lobby,"

Sasha smiled before turning her head towards Seth, "yeah, I know he loves me," she reached her hand under the table and grabbed his hand from off his knee.

Their friends cooed over the couple before going back to eating their food. They were at a very fancy restaurant in Manhattan. After Seth announced that Sasha could see again they insisted on celebrating.

"So when are you gonna put a ring on it?" Dean asked Seth. Sasha and Seth's cheeks turned bright red at the question.

"One day," he replied with a shrug. Sasha smiled at his response. She couldn't wait to marry him some day and start a family together.

"Also do not refer to her as 'it' ever again or I will pour this overley-seasoned sauce on you," Seth said raising the bowl of sauce which everyone cringed at when they tasted it earlier.

"Defensive husband alert," Renee smirked.

"Boyfriend," Sasha corrected while kicking Renees foot from under the table.
•••

"Thank you guys for dinner. And thank you guys for dealing with me while I was blind," Sasha smiled as everyone gave each other their hugs goodbye.

Seth wrapped his arm around Sasha's waist as they walked out of the building and into the car where their driver was waiting. Seth buckled in Sasha while kissing her forehead before buckling himself in.

The ride back was silent because Sasha had fallen asleep from exhaustion. Her head uncomfortably leaned against the cold window as Seth frowned. He gently moved her head to rest on his shoulder.

When they reached their building, Seth carried Sasha bridal style into their penthouse. He lay her on the bed and changed her into some more comfortable clothing before wrapping her in his arms and falling asleep.
•••

Sorry if these updates seem rushed, I'm trying to get them out before I leave Sunday :)

Love y'all ❤️