Once more, Rapunzel giggles. She reaches down and gently grabs hold on Anna's head. "Alright," she whispers, extra low, "When I lift her head, quickly but carefully move."

"Whether I'm careful or not, I don't think she's going to wake up." I state, but prepared myself to move carefully anyway. "You could drop her head hard against the cushion and she still wouldn't wake."

Rapunzel grins. "Should we try?"

Now I'm grinning. "No. You're the one who wants to keep everyone, but myself, asleep."

Rapunzel shrugs. "Alright, alright. Here we go." She carefully lifts up Anna's head, and when the weight of her head no longer rested against my thighs, I quickly and quietly get to my feet. I grab the couch pillow before Rapunzel could set Anna's head down, and put it in place of me.

When Anna's head touches the pillow, Rapunzel's hands no longer on her, she mumbles something about chocolate in her sleep, which causes Rapunzel and I to look at each other and burst into giggles, which then shifted to us shushing each other.

"Where should we start first?" I ask, already scanning around the room for anything shiny.

"I'll search the rooms here again," says my cousin as she uses her foot to gentle pat the blankets our friends were sleeping on, "but could you search our actual room? The one we were supposed to sleep in last night, but didn't?"

"Sure," I say with a nod and head for the door. I had kept the key-card in my dress pocket all night and was grateful to find that it was still there, but just as I expected, the crown was nowhere to be found in our room. I searched it three times, only to find the same thing. Nothing.

"I really hope no one stole it," I say to myself to fill the silence. "Edna is going to kill them."

I gently shut the door behind me, my mind no longer on the crown as it shifted toward Jack, wondering where he is and if he's thinking or dreaming of me, but it was short lived when I suddenly see movement from the corner of my eye. I turn my head just in time to see a familiar red-head walk through a door that said STAIRS right above it.

What the hell? What is he doing here?

A lot happened last night, and I might be wrong, but as far as I'm aware, Anna didn't mention Hans at all last night. I didn't see him either. So why is he here now? And why is he using the stairs? Did he take Rapunzel's crown?

Go find out, says my inner voice.

My gut was telling me not to, but curiosity sparked my brain, making my feet move as though they have a mind of their own that I have no control of. I gave in too easily and followed him, my newfound bravery as my guide. I dash towards the end of the hallway before he could get too far out of reach and throw open the door that leads to the stairs, catching him right as he was about to head down to the lower levels.

I didn't have to say anything to catch his attention, the loud door did that all by itself, and when he sees me, the surprise in his eyes seemed real. "Elsa? Fancy seeing you here." His eyes quickly scanned up and down my body, checking me out. "You look beautiful. Drool stains, well what I assume is drool, and messy bed hair is a good look on you."

"Thank you," I say, regretting my decision on following him (which I knew deep down I would), but going through with it anyway, "but flattery will get you nowhere. Unlike you, I know how to stay loyal to my sister."

Because how could I possibly forget about him and Lara locking lips at the Fair?

Hans chuckles and turns around to head back up the stairs. Toward me. A look of primal hunger clouded his eyes, making my stomach churn and my heart pound, but I stood my ground. He knows I'm not fond of him, but I don't think I've ever actually said it out loud to his face. He needs to know that I'm not afraid of him and that if he doesn't come clean to my sister about his actions...then the consequences will be drastic. It's a talk long overdue.