Chapter 27

Hello everyone once again I'm sorry it's late. maybe i should just update every Monday cause at this rate that's when I'm updating. Anyway, a little update in my life. I ordered the Harry Potter box from LitJoy and it's supposed to be one if the best HP boxes. All I got to say is it better be the best box in the whole world cause I spent 100 bucks on it.

Percy POV

I was shortly joined by Ginny, but when I turned to talk to her I found her swept into a hug by her mother. It took a while for Mrs. Weasley to let go and when she did she grabbed both of her twins and pulled them in. I knew that Ron would be next and if my hunch was right, Mrs. Weasley would eventually grab me to show me some motherly love.

I quickly left right as she pulled Ron in, I really did not want to be reminded of something that I had lost.

I climbed into the train and started to push my way through people to find a good spot, I got a few stares because of the raccoon in my arms but I ignored them. Most of the train compartments were occupied by at least one person. I kept walking until I finally found an empty one. I slid the door open closed it behind me. I set μαγεία down onto the bench before pulling out a book and placing my bags into the overhead storage.

I plopped down next to μαγεία and watched as she waddled into my lap. The Bowtruckle slid down my arms and to my wrist so that he was able to see the book.

μαγεία started to pull on the book impatiently. I tapped her paws away and opened the cover and flipping to where I left off reading about the magical beasts of the Wizarding World. A loud commotion outside drew my attention away from the book and look outside. Parents were waving frantically at their children on the train and kids were sticking their bodies halfway out the window to say goodbye. One person stuck out and that person happened to be screaming my name. Her red shoulder length hair moving around as she searched the train windows for me.

Not wanting to anger Mrs. Weasley I quickly stood up, ignoring the grunt coming from μαγεία, and pulled the window down. I waved my arm around until I got her attention. As soon as her eyes saw me I saw her whole body relax, as if the weight of the world was suddenly gone. Its something I've seen before, with my own mother. Specifically after the war and I returned home.

Mrs. Weasley gave a big smile and started to wave. "Don't forget to write to me! And eat, you're far too skinny!"

I gave a smaller smile, one of the only ones I ever felt like giving besides a smirk, and waved back. "You worry to much!"

She opened her mouth to respond when the train whistle blew, cutting her off. I smiled at her again before retreating back into the compartment and closed the window.

I sat down and μαγείαcrawled back into my lap, grumbling to herself. The Bowtruckle, who had been clinging to my wrist, unwrapped himself from around my wrist and relaxed. Once again I flipped through the book until I found where I had left off and began to read.

I had been reading for nearly an hour, μαγεία would only look at the pictures and every now and then she would point and ask a question. The Bowtruckle fell asleep thirty minutes into the train ride.

I flipped the page after answering μαγείαs hundredth question about a Niffler, which caught her attention because of their sneaky nature when stealing shiny objects. She pointed at another picture and I sense another question but the door slid open, capturing both of our attention.