Chapter 13

Percy POV

Dumbledore smiled at me, "Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are taking Fred and George shopping. I'll be taking Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and you." I grinned and looked towards Ginny who was next to me, "Do you hear that Gin-Gin. You're stuck with me." Ginny just rolled her eyes and smiled back, "That means you're stuck with me too P.J." Dumbledore started walking away quickly so I started to follow him, grabbing Ginny's wrist to pull her after me. I didn't look behind me to see if Harry, Hermione, and Ron were following. I'm pretty sure they were because they wouldn't stop staring at me and Ginny after we called each other by our nick names. Dumbledore led us to a place that's called Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Dumbledore walked through the door with the rest of us following. He stopped in front of a woman standing behind a counter and started to talk quietly with her. When they finished, she walked out from behind the counter and he turned around to talk to us, "Perseus and Ginny will be getting their robes first. When they are done the rest will have theirs done. Perseus and Ginny, once you've been fitted for your robes you will go to Flourish and Blotts to get your books." Harry and Ron looked a little put out that Ginny and I were going to be going first but didn't complain once Dumbledore shot them a look. Hermione looked confused but didn't say anything either. Ginny and I just nodded and the woman came and led us to these stool thing-a-ma-jigs and made us stand on them while a tape measure floated around and measured us. The woman, whose name I learned to be Madam Malkin, kept yelling at me to stay still because I kept fidgeting. Ginny would snicker every time. I looked down when Madam Malkin told me to stand still again but looked up when I heard Ginny snickering and started to whine at her, "Gin-Gin stop laughing at me." She just laughed harder when I whined. That's when I brought out the big guns. I gave her a face that everyone calls my 'baby seal' face and pouted at her. As soon as she seen my face she stopped laughing and started to make this aww sound, "P.J you look like a cute little baby seal. You have to show Hermione." I tried to stop her from calling Hermione over but before I could speak Hermione was all ready here. She looked a little relived to be here instead of with Ron and Harry but she quickly schooled her features, "What do you want Ginny"? Ginny gestured to me and quickly stilled her hand before she got yelled at, "Look at this adorable face P.J makes"! She and Hermione looked at me expectantly so I sighed heavily before looking at Hermione with my 'baby seal' face. Hermione's face softened and she smiled a little. She even made a small aww before she snapped out of whatever trance she was in. She then punched me on my arm, "Stop making that face". I brought my hand up to my arm that she brutally abused, "What was that for Hermione"? "Mr. Jackson, if you want to have your robes stop moving"! I looked at Madam Malkin who was glaring at me before muttering an apology and looking down. I heard Ginny snickering again and looked up at Hermione waiting for an answer. Hermione sighed, "I'm sorry Perseus. It's just a reflex system I have". I couldn't believe her answer. A reflex system? I knew that my mouth was probably hanging open in disbelief, "What kind of reflex system makes you punch someone for making a face"? Hermione smirked at me, "That's for me to know and for you to find out". She was walking back to Harry and Ron when I called out to her, "I will find out. I don't care if it takes me the rest of my life"! She just turned her head back to smirk at me before continuing back to Harry and Ron who both had confused expressions. I was starting to fidget again but the death glare I got from Madam Malkin stilled my movements. A few moments later Madam Malkin came up to me, "You and Miss Weasley are done. Come back in an hour to collect your robes". She then pushed me off the stool thingy that I was standing on. Ginny stepped off hers and walked out the door with me. Once we were out of the shop I turned to Ginny, "So Gin-Gin, where's Flourish and Blotts"? Ginny rolled her eyes at me before gesturing to a shop across the street. I simply gave her my best answer, "Oh". She rolled her eyes again before starting to walk towards the shop. "Hey P.J? In Madam Malkin's why did you fidget so much? I've seen you sit completely still and stare at wall for an hour straight". To be honest, I felt like someone was watching me again. But I wasn't about to tell her that, "I was tired of standing on that stool thingy". Which isn't a complete lie. Ginny laughed, "Stool thingy? I don't think that's what it's called". I tilted my head to the side and stared at her, "Well do you know what it's called"? She shook her head and I nodded my head like I knew everything, "Then it's going to be called stool thingy". Ginny smiled at me before running into the book shop. I stood frozen for a minute, trying to comprehend where she went, before chasing after her. I shoved the door open and it slammed into the wall beside it. The loud noise cause everyone to turn their heads and look at me. I gave a small wave, smiled sheepishly, and slowly moved my feet to the side and dashed behind a book shelf. I was sticking my head put from behind the shelf, trying to find Ginny but at the same time trying to not draw attention to myself. I was so distracted that I didn't know someone was behind me until they tapped my shoulder. I spun around quickly and looked at the person. It was a girl who looked about to be Ginny's age. She has waist length, bright blonde hair. She was staring at me with silvery-blue-grey eyes that were crystal clear but also dreamy like she was in another world. She has on sky blue leggings and a dress that was a mix of silver and grey. She had turnips hanging from her ears and she's carrying a magazine. She smiled at me before speaking, "Why are you hiding?" I put my back to the shelf to face her fully, "I was the one who slammed the door open and i dont really care to be stared at like I'm being rudely judged again." She nodded her head, "I saw you were looking around. Who are you looking for?" So she's observant. "I'm looking for my friend Ginny." Her eyes cleared a little as she came back from her own world, "I can help you look for her if you want." I nodded my head and together we stepped out from the bookcase. We stood there for a moment, to see if people would stare at me but no-one did. "I never got your name. I'm Perseus Jackson." She stared straight into my eyes and I noticed just how beautiful her eyes were as they changed when she shifted from her dream world to reality, "It's a pleasure to meet you Perseus. I'm Luna Lovegood."

So I'm in Spanish class right now and i decided to write and i kept writing until I decided I was fine with the chapter. I'm sorry if it's to short for your standards. I have low standards I'm sorry. Anyway I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes I did this on my phone. I hope you enjoyed it. And like I promised he met Luna so there. I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean or anything like that but I get some serious allergies that start in fall and last all the way til summer. And to top it off I live in florida so in summer it's either 100 degrees out or raining. My allergies are really bad not just the sneeze but I get the whole shabang. Anyway I have some work to do. Thanks for reading this far!

/\_/\
( *.* )
(____)~~~
IT'S A KITTY CAT!!!!!!

                                    ~Jelanii