Chapter 7

Percy POV

When the people came into the hallway Ron, Hermione, and Harry stood in front of me, like they were trying to block me from the view of the others. Which wouldn't work since I'm six feet tall and they're at least 5'5. I smirked, "You three do realize that standing in front of me to hide me from view isn't going to work unless I'm shorter then you". They turned red at my statement and moved so they were beside me. When everyone seen me their mouths hung open. A red headed woman ssnappe out of her shock first and ran up to hug me. When she hugged me i froze, not used to hugs since my mom died. She realized i was frozen and held me at a shoulder arms length. She had worry etched on her face, "Haven't you ever been hugged before?" The question was so innocent, but the answer wasn't. "I used to be hugged all the time but that changed. The last hug i had was from my mom and that was two or three months ago." Everyone seemed shocked at my answer. I shrugged, "So, they got to my apartment before the pizza showed up and I'm starving". The red headed woman nodded and guided me to i assume the kitchen. I say assume because i don't know the place but the sink, stove, and table kind of give it away. She gestered for me to sit in a chair and i complied. She then got started cooking. Apparently wizard cooking involves waving a stick around. It's not like i can judge, i can't make toast. I was so in thought about the fact that i couldn't make toast that i didn't realize the lady finished cooking. She waved her stick thing and the food put itself on a plate and infront of me. I wasted no time and started eating. I changed so much that i don't stuff my face like a pig like i used to, now i eat like a civilized person. Whatever that means. Soon the rest of the magic people joined at the table but they just sat there staring at me as i ate. It's like they've never seen a guy eat before. I looked up from my plate, "Have you guys ever seen someone eat before"? They looked startled that i spoke to them but Hermione answered me, "What"? I shook my head a little, "You're all staring at me as if you've never seen someone eat before"? The red headed woman who i learned was Ron's mom, Mrs. Weasley, answered, "We just didn't think we would ever feed the Dark Lords grandson". I rolled my eyes, "I am human you know. Plus you guys got me before my pizza could arrive". The statement was a little false, i'm not completely human. Well i am now since my jerk of a father disowned me for a spoiled brat who wanted all the attention.

Hermione POV

I can't believe Perseus agreed to come back. When Ginny and I first started talking about the possibility of having Perseus coming back, well to put it lightly we thought it was impossible. But look how it turned out, Perseus agreed to come back and as a bonus everyone is accepting him. Perseus is eating food that Mrs. Weasley made and I couldn't help but notice that he eats like a gentlemen, unlike Ron who just stuffs his face like an oblivious idiot. I can't believe that we all stared at Perseus as he ate like he wasn't human. It's crazy that we thought that because he's the Dark Lords grandson, he isn't human. He looks like a human, breathes like a human, eats like a human, acts like a human..... well more like a human than his grandfather since his grandfather murders people who cross him, people he doesn't like, people who aren't pure-blooded, people who are blood-traitors, we can't forget the muggles or the non-magic folk, and then there are the ones who are destined to kill him, that last category is probably just Harry, but to some it all up he wants to kill everyone. The point is that Perseus doesn't look like the guy to kill anyone. (That's what you think Hermione, I personally know that Percy would love to kill the Gods and demigods, as well as all the monsters... Basically anything that has anything to do with Greek mythology) Before I knew it Perseus had finished eating. Right as he put his fork down, Mrs. Weasley waved her wand and the dirty dishes floated to the sink. Mrs. Weasley was about to wave her wand to do the dishes but stopped when we all heard the pop of  apparition. We all froze and the adults got their wands out. The adults walked into the living room slowly. Everyone relaxed when Mr. Weasley walked in signaling to us that it was ok.  We walked out with the twins being first and Perseus being last. When we arrived in the living room we were all shocked to see Professor Dumbledore. Dumbledore smiled kindly at all of us with his eyes twinkling and didn't look slightly surprised that Perseus was here, in fact his expression looked like he was expecting him. What am I thinking of course Dumbledore was expecting him, he probably knew that we would get him and bring him back. My thoughts stopped swarming my head when Dumbledore started speaking, "Ah, Perseus. I see you have chosen to come back". His eyes were still twinkling and he was smiling. Perseus smirked, "One, I didn't know I was coming. Harry and his friends showed up at my apartment and asked if I wanted to come back, I obviously agreed and here I am. Two, you already knew I was coming. Your face gives you away".  Dumbledore's smile widened, "I see you are being treated nicer than before so I shall take my leave. I'll come back when it is time for you to go to Diagon Alley to get your school supplies". With one last twinkle of his eyes he apparated away. Mrs. Weasley shook her head and told us it was time for bed. Before we made it to the stairs Mrs. Weasley spoke, "Perseus dear, you can have the empty room next to the twins. Fred and George will show you". As if their names were jinxed, which they probably were, Fred and George popped up behind their mother as she spoke their names. They nodded their heads when Mrs. Weasley said they would show Perseus his room and each grabbed one of his arms and practically dragged him upstairs.

OH MY GOD. that took forever to write. sorry guys but I had the bad case of writers block. and then I didn't get the chance to start writing because I, Jelanii, will be entering the IB program and I had to write an essay that is 300 to 500 words long plus its due tomorrow. don't get the wrong idea I didn't finish it I only have 250 something. I am actually procrastinating but whateves I'll finish later. I hope you enjoy this chapter, its probably crap because I was anxious to finish it. Happy valentines day, I know I'm a day late again. also the school shooting that happened yesterday in Florida, I am so sorry if you lost someone and I hope you know that several people are thinking of you, including me.

Luna - 3

Hermione - 1

Ginny - 0

Any other character that I forgot and is not a god, goddess, or demigod and is from harry potter - 0

         /\_/\                                                                                                                                                                                             ( *.* )                                                                                                                                                                                             (___)___

          Its a kitty cat!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           ~Jelanii