Chapter 10

I know that most of you will skip this so I'm going to put in in caps, underline, and italics so you know how important this is.............................................................................. PERCY IS GOING TO BE PAIRED WITH LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPEAT PERCY IS WITH LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason is because I want percy to meet luna on the train and that chapter is coming up close and luna has 4 votes while Hermione has 1 ginny has 0 and any other character has 0. In other words no more voting.

Percy POV

Today's the day. Today we go to Diagon Ally to get school supplies. Everyone expects me to get an owl so I can send letters and stuff but they don't understand, owls hate, no, DESPISE me. And it's all because of Athena, even after Annabeth broke MY heart and Poseidon disowned me, she still hates me and thinks I'm just like Poseidon and that I'll break her daughters heart. What a load of crap. Anyway I think I'll see what exactly is at the wizardy animal pet shop place, or whatever it's called, and NOT get an owl. I heard Mrs. Weasley yell up the stairs, "Perseus it's time for breakfast"!  As soon as I heard her call I immediately walked out of my room and down the stairs to the dining table. As soon as I sat down Mrs. Weasley set the food down on our plates. As soon as the food hit our plates everyone started eating. Well, everyone except for me. I was just picking at my food due to the nightmare I had last night. I probably had dark circles under my eyes from my lack of sleep. I felt Harry stare at me, he was probably wondering why I was eating much, or about the dark circles, or both. One of the three. But anyway, we are supposed to leave for Diagon Alley so I better eat a bit and go upstairs and get ready. I took a couple more bites and then stood up addressing Mrs. Weasley, "Thank you for breakfast Mrs. Weasley, but I can't eat anymore. I'll be in my room until we leave to get school supplies". When I got a nod from Mrs. Weasley, showing she  heard me, I walked out and headed for my room. As I walked out I noticed that Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and the twins were looking at my plate that was still full of food with worried looks. I pretended that I didn't notice and walked out and up the stairs. When I made it to my room, I laid down on the bed on my stomach and tried to get some sleep.

In the throne room on Olympus 3rd POV

The Gods all sat in their throne with their respective children from the seven, or six because of Percy, along with Thalia and Nico sitting at the bottom. The god Apollo summoned the council and told them to get the six and Thalia and Nico because he said he had information on Percy. When the Gods heard that he had information on Percy they rushed to get the demigods. Poseidon was downcast that his son, if he even had the right to call him that, was no longer sitting at the base of his throne. As soon as everyone was here Zeus turned to Apollo, "Son, we have gathered the demigods you have requested. Now tell us why you had us bring them". Apollo was not grinning as he normally did, "Father I had you gather them because this news should be shared with them as well", He turned to face the demigods, "I have news on Percy", Those five words called the eight demigods to snap to attention. Thalia was the one who spoke next, "Well don't just sit there tell us the news". The other demigods nodded. Apollo then turned to his father, "To explain I need the help of the Goddess Hecate". Zeus looked thoroughly confused but nodded and sent a nymph for her. When the nymph returned Hecate immediately bowed to Zeus. When she straightened up she looked to Zeus, "For what purpose have you requested for me my Lord"? Zeus turned to look at Apollo, "That is what I want to know as well", Apollo looked directly at Hecate, "You know why I had Father send for you. You know where Percy Jackson is". Hecate's eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed. Apollo raised hi hand, "Do not try and deny it". Her shoulders slumped, "Yes my Lord, I know where he is. He is in my pet world. My pet world is a small world full of magical creatures, along with wizards and witches. There is a school called Hogwarts where they teach young children how to wield there magic. Hogwarts is located in London and that's where Percy is going. His mother was the daughter of a very powerful wizard, yet that magical ability skipped her and went to her son". The throne room was silent as everyone processed the information. Poseidon was the first to break the silence, "So, Percy is going to a school for magic people? Tell us the exact location and we'll go get him". Hecate scrunched her nose, "Yes he is going to a school but I can not tell you where". Zeus looked angered that someone would not tell him something, "What do you mean you can not tell us? You will tell us now". Hecate simply shook her head, "I could tell you but then you would bother my world. They know nothing of the gods and that is how I plan to keep it. Also even if I did tell you, you wouldn't be able to go there anyway. I used a spell to repel monsters and it also repels all Greek and Roman gods, although that is not what I intended". Athena was staring off into space, "You said it repels gods and monsters, but what about demigods"? Hecate nodded, "Demigods could go but they have to be a witch or wizard and the only way that could happen was if their mortal parent has magical blood. Perseus is the first demigod that is also a wizard. I don't allow my children to have the magical capabilities of a witch or wizard because then all of them would be at Hogwarts". The gods seemed to deflate but perked up again when Hecate started speaking again, "But you can use Iris to iris message him, although I would suggest only doing it one way until he is reasonable to speak to. The magic in England tells me that he is still quite mad and has nightmares of what happened". When Zeus nodded she flashed away, leaving the gods and demigods to discuss what happened. Zeus took a breath, "I suggest we do what Hecate says and do one way iris messages every once in awhile so we can see how he is doing and if it is time for us to speak to him". He raised his hand cutting of what Thalia might have said, "We will vote. All in favor of iris messaging Perseus every once in a while," all the gods raised their hands, "Then it is decided". Zeus slammed his lighning bolt on the ground and dissapeared. One by one all the gods flashed out, but Annabeth stopped Poseidone from leaving, "Lord Poseidon, why did you vote to just iris message him when we could be looking for a way to be with him in person". Poseidon glared at her before responding, "I would rather be able to see my son and wait until he is ready to speak to me than waste what could be years trying to find a way to see him without knowing how he is. But do not get your hopes up girl, out of everyone that betrayed him, you hurt him the most. I believe he will never forgive you". With those words Poseidon flashed out, leaving Annabeth feeling worse than she already did. 

I.....am going to regret this but i have to. I apollogize for lying. Yep i regret it. But i lied saying that he was going to diagon alley in this chapter but he didnt and i realize that and im sorry. I realized what i wanted and i changed it. But if it makes you feel better i kinda have to make percy go to diagon ally in the next chapter becasuse hes sleeping and i cant make him sleep forever. Anyway i hoped you like it so far.

   /\_/\
    (*.*)
    (___)___
Its a kitty cat!!
                              ~Jelanii