I Am Hers and She is Mine

Start from the beginning

She fears I will push her away again.

"I won't leave you, I can't. Not now" I whispered honestly, knowing I had surrendered myself entirely to her. Dropping both my hands down to her waist, I pulled her close and pressed my forehead against hers.

"Touch me," I pleaded and demanded all at once and leaning in to kiss Aurora's cheek, I felt her inhale sharply before sighing as I began to trail my lips teasingly downwards; over her jaw, her pulse point and down her neck. Gasping softly, Aurora tilted her head back in silent encouragement, and I lavished her neck with my lips, sucking and biting gently at the base of her throat.

Hands fisting in my hair, Aurora groaned before she pulled back suddenly. Chest heaving with wild breaths, face flushed and her pupils blown black with desire, she hesitantly tugged the hem of my shirt, a silent question in her eyes and my lips parted at the sight of such beauty.   

Lifting my arms just enough to allow her to lift my shirt over my head, Aurora tossed the damp fabric to the floor before marvelling at my bare chest. Tracing her fingers down my bare arm, Aurora gripped my hand and lifted it to her lips as her soul piercing mismatched eyes locked on to mine and placed a kiss against my knuckles in a deeply intimate gesture. 

She knows what these hands can do and yet she is unafraid.

Soft tingles of electric hummed their way up my arm as Aurora turned my hand over and kissed my open palm before stepping closer and placing open-mouthed kisses on the hollow of my throat, each touch causing my breath to falter. I could feel my heartbeat stuttering in my chest as burning desire coiled in my groin and with each kiss and lick my need to be inside her grew until it was consuming my every thought.

Guiding her to lay down on the wooden floor, I followed suit a moment later and melded my body against hers. All other sensations and thoughts fell away, and my heartbeat stopped and restarted at the open adoration infusing her expression when I leaned forward to kiss her. I felt myself melt into her arms as they wrapped around me of to deepen the kiss and with a low moan on her lips, Aurora's emotion echoed through me, her delight, her longing, her desire, her need.

All for me.

Gasping softly, I broke the kiss to bury my face against Aurora's neck as it all became too much and she stroked the back of my neck soothingly. The corners of my lips tilted upwards as I raised my head to meet her eyes and bring my hand up to place my palm came on her chest and felt her strong beating heart.

Emotions I had never felt before came crashing with each hammering beat so full of life and shifting to lay on her, I pressed Aurora into the wooden floor as our eyes meet before I crashed my lips hot and needy against hers. My hands roamed her body as my tongue glided smoothly into her mouth and brush against her own and with each brush against Aurora's clothed skin, my need for her to the point of it being unbearable.

I need to feel her without these damn clothes in the way.

"Off," I panted into her neck, unable to form coherent sentences and lifting my head with her hand, Aurora stroked her thumb tenderly over my cheekbone before nodding her consent.

Capturing her lips in a kiss hungrier and more passionate than the ones before, I felt something unleash inside me at nod of permission. Letting my hand roam down her stomach, I found the fastenings of her skirt and fumbled embarrassingly with the laces. Laughing gently, Aurora placed her hand over mine and guided my fingers to loosen the skirt from her body and pulling the lace-free, I reached for the waist of her skirt and pulled it swiftly down her legs, discarding it next to my abandoned shirt.

Pushing back against my chest, Aurora forced us into a sitting position before she reached for the edge of her shirt and pulling at the damp material, Aurora removed her blouse and her breast band over her head before kicking off her shoes, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.