Chapter 52: A NEW BEGINNING

"My hustle is supreme nigga like Supreme nigga... puppet master boy, don't make me pull them strings nigga.  Told em ain't no stoppin' me, that's why they wanna copy me... You know its bout the money if you see me on the strip, but that pussy be so good its bout to make a nigga flip... This pussy bout to drive a nigga crazy boy, bout to drive a nigga crazy..."

SONG: DRIVE A NIGGA CRAZY BY RICK ROSS

SCENE: the baby's nursery...

"Nigga I know you can get me more than this, I want that bitch Sonya Reed checked out! Thoroughly!  Again and again! And I meant it! She done managed to slide up under Aisha, and I don't like her. I just got a bad vibe and ain't nobody, nobody, gone fuck wit my wife. For shit. I'll kill that bitch and you too if she ain't all the way good nigga. And I meant dat shit. You gone learn if yo stay workin' for me. I don't play about my fucking money or my mothafuckin' wife. At all." Delontae goes off on his new, New York attorney, Kelvin Lockhart, about Aisha's new attorney: Sonya Reed.

Delontae and Aisha just moved to New York... Through it all, happily married with a brand new baby girl.. but little do they know... 

THE TEA: Aisha's biological father Lorenzo Butler had another baby mama besides Alisha Moore (Aisha's biological mother).  ...

POV OF LORENZO BUTLER'S OTHER BABY MAMA

"Tae all wrapped up in his phone call. Okay everybody -- say hi to Taelor La'Miracle, my little miracle, the newest addition to our family. Say hi Instagram people. Say Hi to mama followers and friends," Aisha waves at the camera with the most adorable baby girl dressed up just like Aisha, in all pink Gucci. It's Gucci everywhere in that room, all around them. Awww. They look so cute.

"Havin Taelor changed my life. People say they believe in God or know God. But I believe I truly know Him now, and thank Him for every day, a lot more than I did before I had Taelor. This has been the most scary, and most difficult three and a half months of my life, ever -- waiting on her to get home from the hospital, staying in the hospital with her with my husband and family running back and forth for two months -- pumping out breast milk for her and making sure she heard the sound of my voice everyday  that first week, until she woke up. But she's home now, in our brand new home in New York. Say hi -- One Love, Hi Misty Rain007, hello Instagram world.  She's hungry, aww my poo about to crank up so I'm gonna let ya'll go. I just had to let her make her first, grand appearance now that we're back up, and thank all of ya'll for all the well wishes, and prayers, and support. Say hey to daddy. He just comes right in and takes her, " Aisha says and Delontae appears in the camera, taking Taelor gently.. he kisses her and cradles her and walks out of the camera and oh my God, he is so fucking fine, and has got the nerve to be rich on top of that.. and he's giving it all to Aisha..

"What you doing mama?" my daughter Ramien walks in.

"Watching your sister's Live, showing off her new baby daughter," I admit, and Ramien looks over my shoulder.