CHAPTER 21: ITS JUST REAL

"Open your heart and let me pour my loving inside of you... you make me feel like living and breathing..."

SONG: DON'T SAY NO SAY YES BY AVANT

"You just mad because you can't beat him Vaughn, and why should you be able to? That's his wife

"You just mad because you can't beat him Vaughn, and why should you be able to? That's his wife. Not yours, you've got your own wife," Bryson keeps it real, like he always does.

"But that nigga crazy. He don't give a fuck. You should've heard that nigga, I'm telling you, he gone kill her one day -- the look in his eyes? She's his weakness, over even his kids-- Nigga that nigga would kill everybody and shoot himself in the head if she fucks another nigga," I tell my boy Bryson everything.

"And that's why you're determined to fuck with that psycho and keep trying to fuck his wife," Bryson calls me out.

"Hell yeah nigga, that muhhfucka headbutted me," I say and Bryson laughs his ass off.

"I like Delontae, I do, I got mad love for the way that nigga get down, keepin' it real I do. And keeping him paid? Is keepin us paid," I admit, and Bryson slaps my hand.

"Hell yeah nigga, the bread been rollin' in. All the more reason to just let it go," he advises.

"I can't. I love her, the whole game, I love it. Man -- trying to fuck Aisha. It's like the greatest challenge of my fucking life. and it keeps that nigga on his toes. I know my boss -- he said all that shit to egg me on too. He drilled it in my head that I need to at least try to taste that pussy-"

"Nigga you a fool," Bryson chuckles.

"He did hell, he kept on and on like a fuckin' psycho. He's crazy, the nigga is sick, straight gone on that shit," I let my boy know.

"You knew dat shit tho, that nigga been wit that lil girl since she was like 11 or some shit is what I read on line," Bryson tells me. And I think about the first time I met Aisha, in the Perez in Miami...

"That ain't no lil girl. That's all, manipulative and beautiful, sexy ass woman," I admit to my boy.

"She is sexy now that ain't no lie. But nigga, it seems like you gone on that shit too," Bryson adds after a minute.

"Naw man. I never got a chance to even kiss her really. She always made up some kinda excuse no matter how I begged," I tell him the real.

"That's what I'm sayin, you just as crazy as he is, you ain't hit and you still gone on that shit mane. The whole lifestyle. You just said you love her, and you married the bitch's best friend, so you know what I'm sayin', just keep it real. The fact is: that nigga found that real shit, he got what he wants, and he not fenna letchu fuck it up just because you want that too," Bryson tells me.

"You got Vonsha, she gone be enough problems," Bryson chuckles.

"Hell yeah. Vonsha and Isha, they been hoppin' all around the globe with Delontae and hustling for him. They both got mad game. Me and Vonsha started ballin', kickin' it with the whole family, and she was right there ready to ride, and next thing I know I was proposing, I couldn't help it. Vonsha said yes, she was wit it, and It seemed like the right thing to do at that time. Tae knew that shit though, it seems like he was reading my mind, this whole time. But I knew that he saw me coming tho, you right. I guess I'm just caught up," I admit.