CHAPTER 50: STRAIGHT DOWN

"One thing I know girl.. I will feel this way til the end of time... I breathe every single breath for you... you and I.. one hell of a chemistry.."

SONG: YOU AND I BY AVANT FEAT KEKE WYATT

This nigga trying to kill me --I gasp for air, gripping Tae by the wrists

This nigga trying to kill me --I gasp for air, gripping Tae by the wrists. This mothafucka done lost his whole, entire fuckin' mind!

"Get off him Tae! You gone make me lose our baby!" Aisha grabs him and bears down in his face, blocking Rodney. Because Rodney has got that gun aimed, I see it, oh shit!

Aisha grabs her stomach, and Rodney pulls his arm up, taking the gun off Tae when Aisha jumps in the way!!-- I keep on fightin' for air while I grip his wrists-

"TAE! OUR BABY!!" Aisha screams!!! And Tae's eyes finally come back into focus -- I see it, can actually see it when his pupils change -- oh my GOD this muhhfucka crazy! He growls out and his head jerks around to stare at Aisha-- and he backs off, letting me go, snatching away, and I push him off and we all watch him, while I try to catch my breath.

This nigga crazy. He crazy for real -- 

"Getcho shit and let's go," Tae breathes out at Aisha with a demon growl like he's ready to attack again. This mothafucka!!

"I ain't been shit but down for you nigga!" I manage to get out, tired of this shit and furious wit this nigga for comin' after me! Again!!

"Stay the fuck away from my wife!" he repeats.

"Nigga you crazy. You crazy," I tell him, wishing I could blow his fuckin' brains out right about now! I told Aisha this shit!!

"This MY WIFE muhhfucka!" he shouts-

"Please, ya'll stop it, just hold up!" Aisha tries to calm us down while my security watches us.

"It's somebody walking up, detectives!" Steve suddenly announces, oh shit! Rodney gestures for Ivan and Denny to follow Steve, and they run to the front door. Fuck!

"Getcho shit, and let's go," Tae repeats to Aisha, and she runs to grab her purse while I stare at Delontae, trying to compose myself with them fucking detectives outside. Delontae just stares back at me, sweatin' like a fuckin' fool-

Aisha runs up and grabs his hand after she grabs her purse off the couch. I wipe my face.

"It's the fucking GBI!" one of my security rushes by and whispers to me. So Aisha and Delontae try to straighten up like everything's cool, the mothafucka! And I clench my teeth--

"I'm tired of you fuckin' swingin' on me like I fucked Aisha! Naw nigga that's what ya fuckin' brother did to me!" I snarl out, watching Tae and Isha walk out of my house.

"You stay the fuck away from my wife nigga fuck dat!" Tae turns around and tells me back-- Aisha yanks his hand and pulls him on out the door.

"You alright man?" Rodney asks me when he halfway helps me stand up. I brush shit off.