CHAPTER 4: KARMA

"I  know you want me.. but you don't even know nothin' about me.. I just wanna love on you, trust in you and honor you please do the same on yo part.. Be honest.. you want this... I can show you somethin you can run to. .."

BE HONEST BY JORJA SMITH FEAT BURNA BOY

I feel like a fucking simp. Vaughn and Vonsha was already gone by the time I stopped yellin' at Aisha through the fuckin' bathroom door and made it downstairs. Aisha all mad and shit, locked herself in the bathroom and shit, after she was all studying with that nigga Vaughn in my fucking face, and can't even give a nigga no time. So fuck it. 

I used all dat shit. As my excuse to dip.

I stare at Black's real name and address, like a dummy...

Just when I was wondering what her fucking real name was, she texted it to me with her fuckin' address. She caught me in my DM again, looking at her pictures. That shit got me mad, but Aisha got me even madder. So, I signal to my crew: let's go.

And we ride out... ... 

"I'm not goin' to pick that bitch up," Brody tells me flat out when I call him, and I trip the fuck out on this nigga.

"Nigga you betta do what da fuck I say-"

"When you in yo right MIND I do what da fuck you say Tae- nigga. Tae. You too in love wit Isha for dis type shit. Take yo ass home. For real Tae," Brody keeps it real, the mothafucka--

"I'm a grown ass man-"

"And I'm yo nigga. For life," Brody cuts me off.

"Well then you feel me. I need to feel like myself," I tell him the real.

"Like yo ol grimy ass self nigga? Or like yo best self? Like when you wit Isha?" Brody asks me.

He keeps the shit real, fuck. He all on Aisha team and shit.

"Tae. I ain't never lied to you nigga -- Don't nobody wanna be in that shit when you and Isha go at it when she catch yo ass nigga, I don't wanna be in dat shit Tae -- because you fuckin' up, when all you gone do is ride for Isha in the end, and you know it. She's all you care about nigga, errbody know dat. You just mad at her for some reason, but that bitch Black ain't the answer," Brody straight up tells me. I just breathe out.

"I like doin' my dirt by myself any fuckin' way," I tell this Dr. Phil ass nigga and hang up on him. I look in my rearview. I got an army with me, so fuck it.

AISHA'S POV