Chase

Word count: 561
Requested by: @SanAndreasMakaylen

You sighed softly as you closed your book, feeling quite bored. You were laying against your mates chest, wrapped in his arms while he read a book in Latin. He noticed you closing your book and took a few seconds to kiss your head, before engaging in his book once more. "Alec, I'm bored... chase me?" you asked giggling as you sat up on the sofa. Alec looked at you, confusion in his eyes. "Chase you?" he asked. You giggled. "Yup. There is a reward, I promise." You quickly pecked his lips before running off, giggling all the way.
Alec stared off in the distance for a while, imagining all the things the reward could be. But he knew it would end up with the both of you in your bedroom, putting that energy of you to a better use. A small groan escaped his lips before he made his way towards Demetri's room. Alec knocked and soon Demetri opened the door, eyebrows rose up in surprise.
"Can I help you, Alec?" he asked, watching the younger looking vampire with curious eyes. "Yes, (Y/N) is hyper again, running through the halls. Can you help me find her?" Alec asked. "Depends, what is in it for me?" Demetri asked, smirking slightly. Alec sighed. "You can have first pick after the Masters for a month." Demetri's smirk grew. "Deal, she is running around your personal wing, by the way. You get a reward for catching her, huh?" he asked knowing that would be the only reason the young vampire would ask for his help. A playful smirk grew around Alec's lips. "Yes." He answered the tracker, whom, in return, chuckled. "Have fun, man. Just remember we have a mission next week. Don't tempt Jane to get the two of you again like last time." He said, laughing at the memory. Alec frowned at the memory and shook his head before racing towards your personal wing.

Demetri was right. You were running around the chambers like a kid on a sugar rush. But the only thing was, you were running around in a sexy little outfit, which made Alec stop dead in his tracks. You stopped for a moment, making a small twirl, showing him every piece of the outfit you wore. Alec felt the venom pool in his mouth before jumping forward. You giggled and jumped away from his grip on the last second. A growl escaped his lips before he chased you around again, making your giggles even louder.
"For heavens' sake, (Y/N). Come here." Alec growled playfully. You giggled and kept escaping his grasp. Suddenly. Alec stopped dead in his tracks. "You know, my dear. Two can play this game." He said before he slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt, making you stop dead in your tracks, watching his every move. Alec slowly removed his shirt, leaving him completely shirtless. The muscles of his toned body rippled with every movement he made. A small smirk played around his lips when he lunged forward once more. This time catching you, as you were still too distracted by his actions. "I got you. Now where is my reward?" he whispered in your ear, holding you tightly in his grip. You groaned. "Not fair." You muttered. "I don't have to play fair, my love." He purred in your ear before dragging you towards your bed.