The little sister Part 2

Word count: 794

Your giggles filled the meadow as Alec took you back in his arms, a playful smirk playing around his lips. "No running away from me, amore mio. You are exactly where you belong." He whispered in your ear before gently placing a kiss on your cheek. You felt your blood rush towards it as you turned around in his arms, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "I know I am. But what fun is the catch if there isn't a hunt?" You whispered softly before pressing your lips against his. "Hmm, that is true." He whispered before capturing your lips with his. He gently took you in his arms and laid you down in the flowers that where colouring the meadow beautifully.
Winter was over and spring brought life back to nature. Birds where chirping around them and the flowers and trees where blooming. The clouds slowly cracked open and the sun shone brightly on the two of you, making his marble skin sparkle. You pulled away gently and traced your finger over his cheek, still surprised by the smoothness of it. Alec closed his eyes once more and leaned into your touch, enjoying every moment of it. He had tried to convince you to come to Volterra with him, but so far no luck. You knew your brother Jacob would never let you, even though it hurt both of you to be so far away from each other.
Alec gently turned his face to kiss the palm of your hand, feeling your heartbeat against his lips. "Run away with me?" he whispered once again, hoping this time you would say yes. You bit your lip. You wanted nothing more than to run away with him, truly be together. It was all your heart longed for. "I can't. Not yet. You know that." You whispered back. "I know. But I can always try." He whispered back, giving you a playful smirk.

"Glad to know your little bloodsucker at least respects the curfew." Jacob said as you walked in half an hour before dinnertime. You rolled your eyes. "Don't forget your family in law are bloodsuckers as well Jacob." You said before helping Jacob cook dinner. "At least they do not kill humans." He spit back. You felt furious, after all he was attacking your imprint. "He only does it because he needs to feed. How about you try a complete vegan diet, without any sugars or anything else that tastes nice, huh? I love him Jacob! And you do not try to change someone you love!" you shouted, stirring angrily in the spaghetti sauce. "Still, he bloody kills humans! Humans (y/n)! The same humans we have to protect!" he shouted back. "Last time I checked I wasn't a part of the pack because I cannot change into a wolf. Remember?" You spit back. "Doesn't matter. This has been going on for long enough! This little puppy love will end right now!" he shouted and he started to shake with anger. "You know what, enjoy dinner. I am no longer hungry." You said as you stormed upstairs.

You cried on your bed for an hour straight before finally making up your mind. Everyone else in the pack was allowed to be with their imprints, so why couldn't you? You quickly texted Alec, telling him you were coming to him, and staying forever. You didn't get a reply but started packing all your belongings none the less. Before you knew it, a soft breeze came from your opened window and your imprint along with the big vampire named Felix where standing in front of you. Alec quickly took you in his arms and pecked your lips. "Are you sure, amore mio?" he whispered softly. You gave a quick nod. "Everyone else is allowed to be happy, and so should I." you said as you turned around in his arms and closed your suitcase and weekend bag. You wrote a long note to your dad and each of your siblings, explaining everything. "Alright, I am ready." You said as one final tear fell from your eye. Alec quickly wiped it away before grabbing your weekend bag as Felix grabbed your suitcase. "Thank you, Felix." You mumbled. "No problem, kid." He said giving you a kind smile, a facial expression you had not expected from the giant. "Do you think you can keep up or shall I carry you?" Alec asked once the three of you had jumped out of the window. "I can run, thank you." You said before kissing his cheek. Alec nodded and started to run, followed by Felix and you. You were finally free and ready to spend your life with the one you love. With the one you were supposed to be with.