55. Wooyoung x ATEEZ

Story plot: San, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Mingi, Yunho and Jongho all know that Wooyoung is mostly being extra to cover up his insecurities. They're all very supportive and always try to make him feel better. At a fansign, Wooyoung's tucked in hoodie slips out of his jeans causing his tummy to show. Wooyoung feels beyond terrible after the incident and all his boyfriends know.

Fansigns are one of the most amazing things next to performing. For all the members it's an outlet where they can be themselves and finally get to meet their supportive fans again. Even though there are a few boundaries in what's accepted and what's not, it doesn't feel like there are.

Wooyoung is probably the person who loves fansigns the most. It's the time where he can jump around, be the center of attention and act silly.

But his boyfriends know why he's acting the way he does. They know that Wooyoung is usually all over the place because he's actually really self-conscious. Funny right? If you're self-conscious, you'd expect someone to stay away from the spotlight and attention. But it's different for Wooyoung. He thinks that nobody will notice how insecure he actually is as long as he pretends to love all the attention.

Usually people tend to look more at the people in the background and wonder why they're always holding back, so by being extra and all over the place, Wooyoung always hopes to prevent people from looking into him too deeply.

San, Seonghwa, Yunho, Jongho, Mingi, Yeosang and Hongjoong have tried so many different things to make Wooyoung feel okay with who he really is. They tried to convince him that atiny won't love him any less if he'd be a bit more reserved. But Wooyoung refuses to believe any of the statements they make and he'll keep up this act for the longest time possible.

Somewhere in his mind, he knows it's not the best way to deal with the actual problem, but it seems to work so why bother trying to work it out when this seems to work just fine.

Well, today is one of those days where Wooyoung will get a confrontation with his problem. But will this finally make him see that he has to talk about it, or is he's just gonna be putting more effort into his act?

They're all out on stage having a great time messing around and teasing the fans with little parts of the upcoming choreographies that will be shown on their upcoming tour.

It's all fun and games until Wooyoung decides to throw in a full power part of the choreography causing his firmly tucked in hoodie to be pull out of his jeans causing his tummy show. Since he was dragging all the attention towards him, everyone has noticed, including his boyfriends.

While all the atiny in the room coo about it because they think it's the cutest thing possible, Wooyoung's worst nightmare has just came true. His boyfriends notice, but they also know they can't just start protecting him right now since it will ruin the reputation he has been trying to build up to protect himself.

They all share a quick glance, not knowing what to do in this situation until San decides to sprint towards Wooyoung covering him like he's a bodyguard. For now San will play along, but he wants to have a serious talk tonight. The way Wooyoung turned completely pale is not an okay reaction and San and the others will need to have a little chat with him.

"No pictures please! This is a private area!" San shouts causing everyone to burst out in laughter because it just looks like a fun little act to everyone else. The others sprint towards San as well helping him out by making an even bigger scene out of it. "No peeking!!" Yunho shouts and smiles at the reaction of their fans, knowing Wooyoung's reputation has been saved this time. Meanwhile, Yunho is having the same thoughts San was having. They'll need to talk about this little act and shield he's been holding up for too long now.