28. Yeosang x Mingi

Story plot: Having Mingi by his side, Yeosang is feeling more confident than ever. He used to be really shy, but Mingi does something to him. Mingi makes him feel good, confident and sexy. Sometimes Yeosang is caught off guard by his own confidence. He used to be so shy. Mingi will do whatever it takes to make Yeosang feel confident because that's what he deserves. 

Yeosang sighs as he's standing in front of his closet again not knowing what to wear.

Mingi can say whatever he wants but I'm not that good looking. I can't wear tight fitting sweaters like Seonghwa or tank tops like San. Maybe I should just wear a sweater and simple jeans again. At least that's something I feel comfortable in.

So he does. He grabs a plain soft pink sweater and black jeans. As he looks in the mirror he groans when Mingi walks in. "Whats up baby?" He asks as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend. "This!" Yeosang points at his outfit. "You can say whatever you want, but I'm not as pretty as everyone else Mingi. I can't wear tight clothes and leather jackets.I can't have everyone looking at me." "Sangie you are gorgeous. I would never force you to wear any of that, I just want you to know that it would look amazing on you. But damn, you're looking really cute in his soft pink sweater and your black skinny jeans."

Yeosang feels a blush creep up on his face. He doesn't understand what Mingi does to him, but he can make him feel okay again in a matter of seconds. "So you're not mad at me for not wearing that leather jacket you bought me?" "No of course not! I never want you to feel uncomfortable baby. Maybe you can put it on top of this sweater?" "Maybe.." Mingi walks over to Yeosang's closet and takes the black leather jacket he bought him. "Here try it on."

Yeosang takes the jacket from Mingi and slides it on on top of his soft pink sweater. He looks at himself in the mirror and he's actually impressed. "M- maybe it's not that bad actually.." "I told you so! You don't have to wear a tight fitting shirt underneath it if you don't want to. I think this is a really great look!" "Yeah.. I actually think it's quite cool as well" Yeosang smiles and blushes.

They make their way downstairs and the others look up. "What do we have here?? Yeosangie wearing a leather jacket?!" "Oh my goodness it looks so good on you! It goes really well with the soft pink sweater!" "I absolutely love this look on you! It's like soft and cute but sexy and cool at the same time!"

"Guys stop it!" Yeosang blushes hard and grabs a small bowl of noodles from the kitchen counter. They were planning to do a VLive today with everyone so that's why Yeosang decided to dress up a little. Mingi chuckles and pulls Yeosang on his lap. "I told you that it's a great outfit angel."

After the VLive Yeosang takes off the leather jacket and snuggles into the corner of the couch. "All those compliment still make you feel uneasy don't they?" "Yeah I mean.. I was never really the centre of attention. I'm the kind of guy that's fine with being in the back and not getting all the attention. So when even all Atiny on VLive went on about the jacket I honestly wanted to take it off right then and there.." "But why? Because it's a good thing Sangie. I think it will take some time for you get used to being okay with changing up your style and getting compliments about it." "Mhm I think you're right. Thank you babe." Mingi smiles and places his lips softly on Yeosang's. Yeosang smiles into the kiss and their lips move perfectly in sync.

As time passed by, Yeosang's confidence was growing day by day and week by week. He was wearing the leather jacket more often, he even bought ripped skinny jeans and a tight black blouse.

They would go out for dinner together and watch a movie afterwards. Yeosang decided he'll dare to be different. He takes out his classy black skinny jeans, tucks in the slim fit black blouse he bought and finishes the look with his leather jacket. He slides on some silver bracelets and puts on a slight bit of makeup. He walks out of the bedroom and he swears he can see Mingi's mouth nearly hit the floor.