30. Wooyoung x ATEEZ

Story plot: The whole group prepared for their upcoming interview. Wooyoung is trying really hard to make sure he can answer in english. The interview was going pretty smoothly and Wooyoung was feeling as happy as always, until it was his time to open his treasure box. The treasure inside was supposed to be something funny, but to Wooyoung, it was everything but funny.

Wooyoung has been spending a lot of time with Hongjoong when the interview was announced. His english might not be as good as Hongjoong's, but he wants to show all international Atiny that he's trying. The others were getting a little jealous though, since their boyfriend was spending so much time with only one of them.

The interview is tomorrow, so Wooyoung actually wanted to go through everything with Hongjoong once more. But then his love Yeosang came running up to him.

"Woo we really miss having you around us as well. You're constantly spending time with Hongjoong in his bedroom!" Yeosang pouts and Wooyoung smiles as he wraps his arms around him. "I know baby I'm sorry. I know you all miss me around. I just want to work on my english as much as I can before we have the interview tomorrow." Yeosang nods. "We know, we just miss you babe." Wooyoung smiles and leans in to kiss Yeosang softly. "I'll skip tonight okay? To spend some time with you all." Yeosang smiles brightly and pulls his boyfriend closer for a longer and more passionate kiss.

And Wooyoung is the kind of guy who always keeps the promises he makes. So he informs Hongjoong that he won't be there tonight, but that he would love it if he came down as well for cuddles and a movie.

As Wooyoung sits down on the couch, Yeosang quickly snuggles onto his left side, followed by San on his other side. Wooyoung smiles brightly as he wraps his arms around his two loving boyfriends, placing a kiss on each of their heads. "I missed being around you all as well. I just wanted to make sure I was prepared well for the interview." "We know baby and we're proud of you for working so hard." San says as he reaches up and kisses his boyfriends cheek.

"Yeah everything will be perfectly fine tomorrow babe. We practiced a lot and I'm sure you'll do just fine!" Hongjoong says as he kisses his boyfriend and sits down on the ground, resting his back against Wooyoung's legs. "Thank you for helping me Joongie!" Wooyoung says as he leans down to place a kiss on his head as well.

They all snuggle up around Wooyoung and watch a movie together to relax a little bit before the interview tomorrow. Every now and then they switch places, because everyone wants to cuddle with Wooyoung at this point. They never argue about it though, they've figured out routines and stuff to make sure everyone gets about the same amount of attention.

Tonight, Wooyoung will sleep with Mingi. After the movie, Hongjoong says they should probably go to bed and get some rest. No one is going to protest, because they're all pretty tired. Mingi and Wooyoung make their way to Mingi's bedroom this time.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Mingi asks as Wooyoung blushes slightly. "Yeah I kinda am. I don't understand how Hongjoong managed to perfect his english so quickly! It's insane. He makes it looks so easy and I'm still struggling!" "Baby I think you need to stop worrying so much. You've been with him every night for the past 2 weeks to work on your answers and everything. I'm sure you'll do it all perfectly." Mingi smiles as he pulls his boyfriend closer by his belt loops.

Wooyoung smiles as he slides his hands into the back pockets of his boyfriends jeans as he connects their lips. Mingi smiles into the kiss and gladly returns it. "I love you Wooyoungie." "I love you too Mingi."

As their alarm wakes them up, Wooyoung is feeling nervous but excited at the same time. He wants to make his boyfriends proud by showing how much work he put into this interview. He has read the script over a billion times and he's really excited about the treasure box part, they're all excited about that. The script is formed from the beginning until the end, but not the treasure box part. That will be a surprise when they get there and apparently it's going to be a lot of fun.