51. Wooyoung x ATEEZ

Story plot: Finally Wooyoung decides he'll eat the lemons and whistle for their group mission. What he doesn't know is that his stomach doesn't react well to extremely sour food. They're all excited when they realize they've passed their mission, but soon after that Wooyoung starts feeling really sick. Thankfully, all his boyfriends are around to help him and make him feel better.

"So.. Who's gonna eat the lemon and whistle?" Hongjoong asks as he looks at the others who remain silent. Wooyoung sighs as he realizes there really won't be anyone willing to do this "Fine. I'll do it."

They all start to cheer, making Wooyoung roll his eyes at all of them. "It's just because none of you is willing to do it!" "Oh Woo, quit being such a drama queen." Yunho states as he walks over to his boyfriend and back hugs him. Wooyoung pouts as he places his hands on his boyfriend's hands. "Do you wanna eat that lemon?" He mumbles as Wooyoung kisses the top of his head. "Nah, you're just cute when you get annoyed with us."

Everyone laughs causing Wooyoung to huff and frown more, but that just makes his boyfriends coo even more about his cuteness when he's angry. "Alright, alright, we're sorry baby. Let's get this mission started okay?" Seonghwa suggest as he places a small kiss on his boyfriend's frown.

Wooyoung nods and smiles as they all take their places. Wooyoung stares at the disgusting sour lemon that's in front of him. Of course he doesn't want to be the one having to stuff that into his mouth, but he doesn't want discuss this part any longer either. It's not like the others are going to give in and change their minds because of him.

As it's his turn, he quickly stuffs that disgusting sour piece into his mouth and tries to whistle as best as he can. As soon as he managed to pull out a little whistle it's the others turn to finish the mission on time.

"Come on guys I don't want to do this again!!" Wooyoung shouts as he jumps up and down. He has no control over the situation, so all he can do is pray for the best. "No come on!!" He stares at the timer and drops down on his knees when they didn't finish the mission on time.

"Really?!" He groans as he gets up, receiving a warm hug from Yeosang. "Sorry baby. We're all trying." Wooyoung pouts and nods as he kisses his boyfriend softly. "I know, I'm sorry.." Yeosang smiles softly as he returns the small kiss.

"Okay we have two more tries we can do it!" Mingi shouts supportively. "8 makes 1 team!" He adds, making a smile appear on Wooyoung's face again.

On the second round, Wooyoung is cheering at his boyfriends who are doing their absolute best to succeed their part of the mission. Wooyoung groans when he realizes it's his turn again and he'll have to stuff another piece of lemon into his mouth.

Come on Woo. You can do it. Just one more time.

He takes a deep breath and eats the other piece of lemon and forces out a tiny whistle again after some struggling. As he checks how much time they have left he lets out a sigh, knowing there is no way they'll be able to complete this try on time.

And Wooyoung was right. They didn't succeed so Hongjoong comes up with a new plan. "Maybe we need to switch missions? Like maybe we need to change up some people who were struggling and give them something else you know?" Wooyoung smiles, hoping this is his chance to get off his mission.

As Hongjoong starts to explain who he thinks should switch up, Wooyoung glares at him. "Why can't someone take my place? I'm tired of eating lemons. Why can't I do something else?" He pouts as Hongjoong pecks his bottom lip. "Because you're good at your part baby. You managed to succeed it both times."

"Yeah yeah and we don't want to take the risk of someone else trying it and not being able to whistle I get it." "Just once more baby. We need to succeed this time!" Wooyoung smiles and nods. "Alright let's go!!"