14. Hongjoong x Yunho

Story plot: It took Yunho quite some time to make Hongjoong trust him fully in the relationship. It took Hongjoong weeks to kiss him and say "I love you too". Yunho wants to share their relationship with the rest of the world, but Hongjoong is scared. Yunho promises he'll be careful and that everything will work out just fine, hoping to show Hongjoong love isn't a scary thing, but something really beautiful.

Hongjoong came a long way from a very toxic relationship that included mental and psychical abuse. He still remembers the day the ran away from his boyfriend after another fight. He came back to the dorm all bruised up, but all the members were so sweet and took care of him as he started to feel better. It took a long time before Hongjoong finally spoke to them about everything that went down when he was with his boyfriend back then.

Yunho always had feelings for Hongjoong and it hurt him so much to watch Hongjoong return to the dorm in tears, covered in bruises or even both. The day Hongjoong told them he broke up with him and ran away was kind of a happy moment for Yunho. Of course he felt really bad for Hongjoong because that boy had done so much damage to his crush, but on the other hand it meant that he had a chance again. And he was going to be the one to show Hongjoong what love acutally meant.

Yunho didn't jump straight to Hongjoong after all the things he has been through. He was patient because he knew Hongjoong needed time to recover from his previous relationship. One night he heard Hongjoong crying downstairs so he got out of bed to talk to him. It was around 12:30am and Hongjoong told him how horrible he felt and how scared he had become of love. It was that evening that Yunho confessed his feelings to him. He seemed so scared and Yunho just pulled him in for a hug. He needs to take things slow and let Hongjoong set the pace of the relationship.

After about 5 weeks Hongjoong walked up to Yunho and pulled him close against his body and pressed his lips softly on his boyfriends for the first time. He was shaking with fear and anxiety, but Yunho picked him up and sat down on the couch with his boyfriend on his lap. Hongjoong smiled as he pulled away and so did Yunho. From that moment on, Hongjoong slowly started to feel more comfortable with sharing kisses. Yunho made him feel safe and even though he was still scared that it would all fall apart, Yunho took his time and followed Hongjoongs pace carefully.

When they hit their 2 months anniversary Hongjoong was holding a chocolate bar with three words on it; I love you. Three words that Yunho has said many times, but he hasn't heard them from Hongjoong. It was painful sometimes, telling his boyfriend how much he loved him and only getting a small thank you in return. Hongjoong looked up as his boyfriend as he got on his tiptoes and whispered: "I love you Yunho" and that was the most magical thing in the world and the only thing Yunho needed. He lifted his boyfriend up to place him on the kitchen counter and kissed him softly. "I love you too Hongjoongie"

They've been together for about 4 months now as Hongjoong felt comfortable enough to tell the other members that he has a new boyfriend. He looked over at Yunho who walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him making Hongjoong snuggle away and hide his face in his chest. No matter how close all the members were, he was still scared to tell this. "So yeah it's Hongjoong and me now huh?" Yunho smiled down at his boyfriend and kissed the top of his head. Wooyoung started clapping right away "Hongjoong hyung I'm so happy for you! Yunho is amazing and I bet he's an even better boyfriend! You two are so sweet together!" Hongjoong laughed at looked at the members who were all smiling and cheering. At this point, Hongjoong was feeling a lot better. He and Yunho talked a lot about his past relationship and it helped Hongjoong a lot to give a place. Of course it was still a fresh scar, but the more he talked to Yunho the more he felt that scar healing. "I'll always love you Hongjoongie. Up to this day, I still don't understand how someone can hurt such a beautiful guy like you. You never deserved any of this. I promise I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated and that only includes a lot of love and kisses." All these kind words made Hongjoong feel so thankful. After his past relationship, he never expected to love or to be loved again, but Yunho changed his world for the better.

It's their 6 months anniversary and Hongjoong wasn't ready to share this relationship with the world, but Yunho wants to try and show Hongjoong the bright side of it. They're having dinner together at the dorm because Hongjoong was scared that his ex-boyfriend might still be on the lookout for him. Hongjoong knows what that guy is capable of and if he'd see him with another guy, Yunho would get hurt and he didn't want that.

Hongjoong is snuggled up in Yunhos hoodie in the corner resting his legs on Yunhos lap. "Hongjoongie.." Yunho started making Hongjoong look up form his food "Yeah". Yunho cleared his throat "I was thinking that maybe we could show you know our relationship in a VLive or a fan meeting.. It's been 6 months and I'm so happy with you. I just want to show the world how happy we are when we're together. I understand it if you don't want that and I'll always wait until you are babe. It's just been crossing my mind a lot the last week or so. I'm just so proud to call you my boyfriend" Hongjoong swallows and takes a sip of his drink.

He knew this day would come. You can't avoid this moment forever and you know that he thinks to himself. "Yeah, maybe we can do a VLive, that feels safe and okay. I'm sorry that you felt like you couldn't bring this up.. I'm just scared but I know I'll always be. And It's unfair if I keep holding you back from everything just because I'm scared." "But you don't have to do this for me! I want you to feel okay and-" Yunho didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because two soft and warm lips were firmly pressed again his "Shut up before I change my mind." Hongjoong chuckles and so does Yunho. "So a VLive? How about tomorrow?" Yunho could scream right now. He's so happy he can finally show his love for Hongjoong to the rest of the world. "Tomorrow sounds perfect babe. I love you so much you have no idea!" "And I love you Yunho. I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me" "I'd do anything for you hyung you know that". Hongjoong smiles and kisses his boyfriend once more as he whispers "And I'd do anything for you."

A/N: Sorry there isn't much detail to the backstory of Hongjoongs relationship but I didn't want to make it too long and it's suppose to focus on Yunho and Hongjoong. Sorry if this is not what you expected from it.