41. Wooyoung x Yeosang

Story plot: They planned to do a pyjama party VLive tonight and they're all really excited, besides Wooyoung. Yeosang is the only one who knows that Wooyoung isn't feeling well. During the VLive Wooyoung let's Yeosang know he really isn't feeling well. Yeosang, being an angelic boyfriend, helps him through it.

As Wooyoung wakes up that morning, he already knows he isn't feeling well. He sighs as he snuggles back into the comfort of his boyfriend's arms. The last thing he wants right now is having to get up and do things.

Yeosang wakes up as Wooyoung keeps turning a little in his arms. "Good morning. What's all the tossing and turning about?" "I'm not feeling well.." Wooyoung mumbles as he feels the comfort of Yeosang's cold hand on his forehead. "Hm I think you might have a slight fever baby.." Yeosang says as he takes his hand away, but Wooyoung quickly places his cold hand back on his cheek this time.

"Why today.. We're having the pyjama party.." Wooyoung mumbles as he closes his eyes. "I'll make sure I'm close to you baby." Yeosang says as he kisses his forehead lightly.

They stay cuddled for a while until they hear Seonghwa call from downstairs that breakfast is ready. 

"I really don't want to eat right now.." Wooyoung says as he forces himself to sit up. Yeosang places his hand on his back. "Maybe eating a little bit will help you. It might give you some energy. We're off schedule for the rest of the day anyway. Let's just go back here and cuddle while watching  movie." Wooyoung smiles as he grabs a sweater from his boyfriend and puts it on. "Cutie." Yeosang says as they make their way downstairs.

Only the smell off food is causing Wooyoung's stomach to twist and turn. Yeosang sits down next to him, placing his hand on his thigh as he whispers. "Just eat a little bit baby." Wooyoung nods as they all put food on their plates. Wooyoung takes a small pancake, putting a little bit of syrup on it.

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Seonghwa asks worriedly, knowing Wooyoung usually eats a bit more than this. "Yeah I'm not really hungry right now. Maybe I'll grab some more later today." He lies, but at least Seonghwa believes him.

As he's struggling to get that one pancake down, he feels Yeosang's hand supportively caressing his thigh. He looks up and smiles at his boyfriend.

After he finally managed to get the pancake down, he feels his stomach acting up pretty soon. Shit. He swallows and drinks some water. Stay down, stay down, stay down. He looks around, seeing the others are still busy eating their breakfast. Wooyoung is not sure how much longer he can stay at this table.

He places his hand on Yeosang's and squeezes it slightly to get his attention. He's getting more pale.

Shit. He quickly takes another sip of his water. "Can I be excused?" He asks as he's already getting up. He doesn't have time to wait for the answer as he rushes back to the room, covering his mouth with his hand. He yanks the bathroom door open and kneels down. He's just in time as he kneels down and throws up immediately.

The others look at Yeosang who shrugs, even though he knows what's wrong. "I'll check on him." He gets up from the table and walks back to their room. As he walk in he hears Wooyoung gagging in the bathroom. "Baby it's me.." Yeosang walks in and kneels down beside his boyfriend, rubbing his back softly. "W- water." Wooyoung mumbles and Yeosang quickly fills up a glass of water and hands to him.

"Are you finished baby?" Yeosang asks softly and Wooyoung nods as he flushes the toilet and sits back against the wall. His face is pale but his cheeks are red. Yeosang places his hand softly on Wooyoung's cheek, caressing it softly with his thumb. "I- I'm sorry.. I tried to swallow it down with water but-" "Sshh you don't have to apologize baby. Let's jump back in bed okay."