2. Hongjoong x Seonghwa

Story plot: Hongjoong has been in love with Seonghwa from the day they met, but his insecurities always kept him from speaking up to Seonghwa. The others noticed one by one the way Hongjoong would act around Seonghwa and that raised some questions among them.

It was time for their dance practice. Everyone was working out the details on their individual parts. Hongjoong found it difficult to concentrate on his movements. Why? Simply because he was practicing in the same room as Seonghwa, who has been his crush for quite some time now. All he could do was watch Seonghwa bite his lip, lick his lips and try to perfect his body rolls. Hongjoong sighed, knowing that he needed to focus on his parts if he wanted to do them all perfectly.

Yunho was looking quite surprised at Hongjoong who was visibly struggling with his parts. Something Yunho wasn't used to. His leader was always the first one to get it all perfectly aligned and now it seemed that he was having trouble with everything. Yunho wasn't the only one who noticed. Mingi was peeking at his leader too, who wasn't being the little energy ball he knew he could be. Yunho and Mingi exchanged looks, both questioning the behaviour of Hongjoong.

After a couple more hours of practicing Hongjoong decided it was enough for today since they all worked really hard. But mainly because he wasn't able to focus because he was watching Seonghwa. "Alright, I think we all did a really great job today and we should probably get some rest." He stated as the rest of the group agreed. As they walked out Seonghwa walked next to Hongjoong wrapping his arm around his shoulder causing him to blush the slightest bit. "I'm so tired but satisfied with all the work as well. I'll probably be knocked out as soon as my head hits the pillow!" Seonghwa laughed and smiled at Hongjoong who politely smiled back with his still slightly pink cheeks. "Me too!".

San walked right behind Seonghwa and Hongjoong, spotting the elders pink cheeks. He has been keeping his eye on Hongjoong for quite some time now always spotting the elder blush whenever Seonghwa is around. He was for sure going to have a little chat with Hongjoong out of pure curiosity.

As they all arrived back to the dorms Hongjoong went straight to his room and screamed as loud as he could in his pillow before letting out a sigh. Why was it so hard to just focus or concentrate. Why couldn't he just walk up to him and tell him how he really feels. When and why did everything become so complicate. Probably the worst part of it all is the fact that he doesn't have anyone to share his worries with since he hasn't told anyone. He knows he should because his feelings for Seonghwa are becoming stronger and stronger and his focus is dropping because of that. He pulled the blankets over his head as tears started to form in his eyes. He wasn't really worried about no being accepted, his biggest concern was that Seonghwa didn't feel the same way. If he would ever confess his love and that would be the case, things could become so awkward between them and the last thing Hongjoong wanted was to lose such a close friend. A tear rolled down his cheek as his thoughts were slowly consuming him like they have been doing every night for a week by now.

All the other members were still downstairs chatting about the practice before San finally had the guts to bring up the situation he has been seeing for weeks. "So.. I want to ask you guys something.. I don't know if I'm making this up but.. Do you guys ever notice the way Hongjoong looks at Seonghwa?" Yunho and Mingi exchanged looks before Mingi speaks up "Yeah we do. Yunho and I looked at each other during practice today because we saw him struggling, which is not like him at all and-" "Who was struggling with what?" Seonghwa came around the corner and everyone was looking at each other to turn the conversation around. "Oh we watched a rehearsal video of a dance group and one of the best members wasn't as spot on as usual so we were just questioning the reason" Wooyoung stated quickly as the others felt relieved. "Ah I see, well I'm going to bed and you guys should get going as well. We had a long and exhausting day. We could all use some rest." Seonghwa smiled as the others agreed and followed him upstairs. One thing San knew for sure, he was not going crazy and he had the support of the others.