5. Jongho x Yeosang

Story plot: Yeosang's feelings for Jongho are growing stronger every day. Even though the other members say that Jongho definitely feels the same way, Yeosang is still scared to confess his feelings. But the members got a plan to help him out. Halfway during the movie they all leave, leaving the two boys alone, giving Yeosang the space he needs to talk to Jongho.

It's in the middle of the day, everyone is out doing something fun. Meanwhile, Yeosang is still in his bed trying to wrap his thoughts about the conversation he had with the other members last night. After weeks he finally told them how he felt about Jongho. He's hopelessly in love with the strong maknae. Everyone was being so supportive, telling him that Jongho most likely feels the same way about him. They all see the signs that Yeosang doesn't see. No matter how many examples they pulled out, he's still afraid they misinterpreted it all and that he ends up making a big fool out of himself when he confesses to Jongho.

Why is all of this so difficult and complicated. At times he wishes he never grew such strong feelings. He knows he can't keep walking around constantly crushing on him without making a move. All he wants is to be with Jongho, but it just seems impossible to him. Even the missions they were given were easier than this secret he's carrying around.

He sits up when someones knocks on his door. "Can I come in?" Yeosang feels relieved as he hears Seonghwa's voice and tells him the door is open. "Are you still in bed? Don't you want to go out and have some fun? Maybe some distraction would be good for you." Seonghwa sits down besides him on the bed. "I can't. I'm still thinking about yesterday and I just don't know what to do hyung." Seonghwa pulls the younger boy in his arms. "We figured. It's not you to stay in your room when you could go out to have fun. So we want to help you out and we came up with a plan. I just wanted to talk to you first to make sure you're okay with it." "What?! A plan? Seonghwa hyung I- I'm not sure if I'm ready do this already." "Yeosangie, sooner or later you're going to tell him anyway. Just listen okay. If you don't like it we won't do it." Yeosang nods. He's actually quite happy that the others are trying to help him out.

As Seonghwa starts talking about the plan they came up with, Yeosang's confidence is growing. This plan might actually work. He's way too shy to pull Jongho apart himself because he believes that would make it way too obvious. "I think I'm in for that. That honestly sounds like a great plan hyung thank you so much." Yeosang wraps his arms around the older. The support of this others makes it a little easier for him to deal with all of this. "So we're gonna do it tonight Yeosangie?" Yeosang smiles and nods. Tonight he's going to do it. He's going to say those three words that have been haunting his thoughts for weeks. 

--

Yeosang knows the script. Seonghwa came over to go through the whole plan once more before going downstairs. Hongjoong will go to bed first since he's always tired, followed by Wooyoung, San, Yunho and Mingi. Seonghwa would be the last to go up saying he's just going to check on everyone. It will be early and Jongho will probably want to watch the movie until the end, giving Yeosang enough time to press pause on it and make the move.

"Alright, popcorn, chips, sweets and drinks. I think we're all set!" San smiles as he rests his head on Wooyoung's shoulder. Yunho laughs and says "and we picked a movie. I think that's the most important part." Mingi laughs, agrees and presses play.

Yeosang's eyes are fixated on the clock above the kitchen. After 30 minutes Hongjoong will start complaining he's tired and San would be nearly asleep on Wooyoung's shoulder. His heartbeat is picking up with each minute passing by. No matter how many times they've gone over the plan, the nerves of it actually happening are starting to kick in.

--

"I'm so tired." Yeosang looks up knowing the plan starts right now. There is no way back. "Why don't you go to bed?" Mingi asks and looks over to the leader who is half-asleep on the couch by now.  "Because we'd watch a movie together. So we are." Hongjoong states leaving no room for discussion. After 15 minutes Wooyoung taps gently on Hongjoongs shoulder. "Hyung, I really think you should go to sleep. You look tired. Plus, I think I'm going as well and bring San to bed." Wooyoung laughs softly knowing damn fell San is fake asleep on his shoulder. "But the movie.." Hongjoong tries in protest. "We'll watch a movie again when you're not so exhausted. Come on, let's go." Wooyoung gets up lifting San in his arms waiting for Hongjoong to get up. "Goodnight guys!" "Goodnight!" All three of them leave upstairs to Seonghwa's dorm. They promised to stay awake, knowing Yeosang is really anxious about it.

Now it's just Yeosang, Jongho, Minigi, Yunho and Seonghwa left. Jongho is resting his back against Yeosang's pulled up legs, casually watching the movie. After another 15 minutes or so Yunho yawns a few times. "I think I'm going as well. I'm sorry. I promise we'll watch a movie again soon. Goodnight." "Wait I'm going as well. I don't want to fall asleep on the couch here. Goonight!" Mingi says as he leaves upstairs with Yunho.

Yeosang's heart is beating out of control. All he wants it to run away. Why did he even agree to this stupid plan. At what point did he think he was confident enough to confess to Jongho tonight. Damnit. He looks over at Seonghwa who is the only person that keeps him from going insane right now. He can't do this, he just can't. After 10 minutes of panicking Seonghwa gets up and whispers in Yeosang's ear "You can do it Yeosangie. I know you can. Don't be afraid. He brushes through the youngers hair and starts cleaning up the table. "I'm going to check up on everyone. Let me know when you two are going to bed okay?" "We will." Jongho says and leans back against Yeosang.

Yeosang watches Seonghwa get into his room where all the others are. He just wants to cry by now. Why do they all think he can do this? He is terrified that Jongho doesn't feel the same. Their plan ran up until this point. From here on it was Yeosang's time to do what he has to do. After 5 minutes of internally cursing at himself for this stupid idea, he knows he has to do it. The others are right there to support him if things don't go as planned. He takes a deep breath and pauses the movie. "Jongho can we talk for a minute?" There is no way back.

"Yes of course Yeosangie, what do you want to talk about?" Jongho turns around to look at Yeosang. God he's so beautiful.

"I uhm. I don't know how to put this into words." Yeosang laughs nervously. He should have written this part on paper. That would have made everything ten times easier. "It's just that uhm. I- I've been trying to tell you something for a long time I just uhm never found the right moment to do so and-"

Before Yeosang can even finish his stuttering sentence he feels two lips being pressed softly against his own. Little did he knows is that the others informed Jongho about it all, knowing how much Yeosang is struggling. They just wanted give him a little push to see if he could handle it. For seconds Yeosang doesn't move a single muscles until he realizes what's going on. "H- how-" He looks into Jongho's dark eyes as he whispers "They've talked to me Yeosangie. I wish you've talked to me about this weeks go. I feel the same way about you silly. I love you and- Oh don't cry." Jongho leans back pulling Yeosang down with him on the couch. "Why are you crying?" "I- I'm just so happy you have no idea." Yeosang holds onto Jongho for dear life, not ever wanting this moment to be over. "I was so scared the entire night." Yeosang whispers but relaxes instantly when he feels two lips press down softly on his head "I love you too Jongho."

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this! If you have any requests you can send me a message or leave them in the comments!