•Introduction •

~•~

~•~

Growing up in the West End of London was a rough part of my life that took place. Gangs were very active and the fear of being in danger was always on your mind when your were alone. Being alone at night was no exception to my parents, they had banned that from happening once my mother was held at gunpoint in the first six months of moving in. We had lost over half our money from that robbery, as my father was desperate for a new job after failing to pay rent, our life had changed into living in homeless shelters with near home expired food.

But one tragic night took place and my parents had never made it out of the calamity they had walked in. Leaving me as an orphan with no one left to turn to. I was a broken girl falling into darkness all alone.

If their death wasn't enough pain in Gods eyes, I was switched in and out of every possible country for 4 years. Trying to breathe over water
wasn't easy when you had drowned so low.

Foster homes was no exception, being taken in family after family was tiring for myself and law enforcement, but it had only took one to destroy every living cell in my being.

After years of suffering I found the key to my freedom, I had finally fled to Vegas. I thought all the chaos had died down, I had been settling in okay with my temporary job. Things had finally been going to plan, till I crossed paths with him.
He has truely flipped my world upside down.

He made me face everything I loathed for

Till then did I learn why Vegas was called Sin City.

And this is my story. As Adeena.

~•~

You guys I'm trying so hard on this but keep hating everything I write.

The First Offical chapter is coming soon.

I promise. I'm working my best on it to get it as perfect as I can since this is only my first book.

Until next time :)