XXVIII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ for your eyes only,i show you my heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
for your eyes only,
i show you my heart.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE QUESTIONS he got were expected, and the lack of clear answers were also expected in return. the warehouse was dimly lit as usual, all except for the lab as the glass doors slid open and the two boys walked in.

"jeon and joonie." the shorter boy smiled as the two arrived finally, he had patiently been waiting to show them their progress so far. "it only took you guys twenty minutes."

"what've you got jimin." jungkook cut the chase as usual, walking around the tall metal table and standing beside his best friend. there was that same cardboard box covering any progress he made and a knowing smile that he'd done a great job. the pictures of the jewels were laid out under the lamp, references to be checked to make sure theirs were identical, down to every detail beside the chemical makeup.

"you didn't even say please." jimin shook his head slightly, looking over at his friend and seeing that stare. the ravenette was waiting patiently, that was enough. "alrighty," the shorter male continued, "my dudes, we are more than half way to our collective dream."

the display of necklaces and jewels sitting on the black velvet cover was shocking. seeing them in pictures was different from having them right there. anyone could be fooled.

"he did good right." jina smiled at jimin and the two of them high fived. of course they weren't finished, but seeing how they were now, it was a promise for a good future. this was the time during a job where stress was starting to get replaced with excitement and anticipation. the date was nearly a few weeks away, no more time for screw ups and alterations — everything now was final.

"how much longer." jungkook asked. he felt the vibration in his pocket, but ignored the incoming call as he listened to the other boy start talking. "based on how fast he's going so far," yoongi rolled over on one of the chairs with a laptop on his thighs. "another two weeks and we'll be good on the jewels."

namjoon glanced up for a second and soon walked out, not saying why and no one asking since they were all paying attention to yoongi. "i was with jin hyung today, he's booked as catering for the event and rented to van yesterday." hoseok added quickly.

jungkook was listening to everyone progress so far, what they've gotten done and what's left of their tasks. he barely noticed the glass lab doors sliding open again and two more joining the group. "i've been working on the security cameras and blind spots, i've moved them a little each day and we're about four days away from what we want." yoongi said, "we can go test them after that."