X.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ knowing too much of your futureis never a good thing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
knowing too much of your future
is never a good thing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

A DIAMOND NECKLACE was sitting on the screen, the picture not truly capturing how exquisite and essentially priceless some would think it'd be. jungkook nodded and turned to face the others who were all looking up at the jewelry they'd soon be working to steal.

jimin was eating his chocolate since he spent forever going over everything already, he didn't really need to pay attention until it was his turn to speak.

"this," jungkook started, "is the l'incomparable diamond necklace, and in five months." a small smirk begged to show, tugging at the corners of his lips as the sparkle in his eye matched that of the diamonds he was intently staring at, "it's going to be ours."

they stood in silence for a second, everyone gazing at the picture and only imagining how they could pull this off, but everyone knew jungkook could do it. he was the best.

"the usan hotel is holding an event in its art museum this coming december. fifteen countries will be displaying their jewels here, the whole night is suppose to show the world jewels and display them among the art based on continental themes." jungkook said as he clicked to a new slide that showed some of the countries being represented and the piece of diamonds belonging to each.

"oh can i just keep that one." jina pointed to a blue diamond crown from russia, it was called the koroleva and she was falling in love with the ocean colored sparkle.

"our focus is on the l'incomparable." the ravenette reiterated. "jimin."

the mentioned boy walked from around his computer and smiled, switching places with his friend so he could face the others with a proud grin and mind full of knowledge that most wont understand. "so you may be wondering, how are we going to take this fine piece of jewelry without anyone noticing? of course stealth is one of jungkooks kinks so our goal is to slip in and out without a trace."

"like ghosts." hoseok beamed, he was already excited and he barely knew what was going on.

jimin smiled at his friend and nodded, "exactly, like ghosts. "well in order to replace the necklace, we need to reconstruct an exact replica to leave in its place."

the boy paused and watched for reactions, one his favorite little games to see who had the guts to guess how it'd be done when jimin knew very well that only he had the answer. jungkook chuckled quietly, knowing this act all too well and leaning against the table just to observe the room.