VII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ it was written, i should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it was written, i should be loyal
to the nightmare of my choice.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

HIS EYES HURT from staring at the bright screen for too long. the apartment was dark since the sun set and no one was willing to get up and turn on a light. all three of them engrossed is their current assignment while sitting in a glow of computer screens and wide eyes trying to absorb as much content at once.

"jungkook," jimin said, his fingers kept typing as he looked over at his dark haired friend and craned his neck to see the numbers written on the notebook.

the ravenette just hummed and pushed the notebook over closer to the other boy who smiled in thanks.

"i'm going to call hoseok." namjoon said. he was leaning back against the couch lazily, a laptop propped on his thighs as he scrolled through his phone to find the contact name.

"i know a few people." jungkook mumbled, he was only half listening, more of his attention on the screen and the tabs open on a certain brunette and even more on the father.

namjoon glanced up, "i want hoseok."

"well i want him too anyways, so go ahead." jungkook shot back. as much as brothers they were, sometimes the level of leadership would cause some tension. the younger of course was in charge by it being his plan and unusual ability to plan such complex jobs, but namjoon ranked higher by nature and he would use that age difference when he could.

"hey!" jimin interrupted, "what if i want hoseok instead?"

"wait-" namjoon dropped his phone and looked at the shorter boy who feigned innocence. "do you really?"

"let's invite him over and we can find out." jimin smiled sweetly, but a playful wickedness twinkled in his eyes seeing the effect he had on the older boy.

namjoon was frozen for a second, too many thoughts running through his head before facing jungkook, "listen we don't really need hoseok on this one."

"hyung, fucking call him." the ravenette stood from the couch and closed the top of the laptop, "and you," he pointed at jimin, "keep typing and i'll buy dinner."

"yes sir!" jimin said with a salute, going back to his laptop with fingers moving faster than either of the other two could process.

"don't call me sir."

"yes ma'am."

jungkook just shook his head and tried not to chuckle at the boy, he didn't need any more encouragement. "tomorrow we're going to the warehouse." he said as he grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter and searched for a takeout number.