XXV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ now my life's sweet like cinnamon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
now my life's sweet like cinnamon.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE GOLD GLOW over his tan skin from the elevator lights only complimented his beauty even more, as if that was something that could be possible. one of the things that jungkook disliked about fancy hotels was the man that worked the elevator, standing there to hit the buttons and being the only thing keeping the ravenettes hands to himself.

he wasn't the only the one having those  same thoughts, a mind full of hands and lips against red in the dark, nothing but the moon and their emotions to guide them. taehyung tapping his room key against the outside of his thigh while his teeth nibbled on his bottom lip.

"stop that." jungkook whispered to the boy beside him, "that's my job."

that's all it took to nearly make the brunette moan, it was the longest elevator ride ever and once the doors opened, they walked faster down that hall than before. "dumb key." taehyung pouted as his shaking hands missed the slot to slide it in, and the ravenettes lips just below his ear was not helping.

"baby." he whispered against the boys hot, tan skin, just waiting for his teeth and lips to mark up the pretty canvas.

"got it." taehyung breathed, pushing the door open and slowing the two to stumble in. their shoes stayed by the door while their hands stayed on each other, searching for skin and some sort of release.

jungkook chuckled as the brunette grabbed his hands and dragged him into his bedroom, that same smile still on his face as he turned to face the younger. taehyung reached up to push his hair back from his forehead, momentarily closing his eyes and driving the other boy wild. "fuck." jungkook stepped forward and pushed him onto his back as gently as he could.

he was so right. the red looked so good underneath him. "how pretty do i look now?" taehyung asked, expertly blinking his eyes up at the younger hovering above him. the gloss on his lips was still there, and jungkook wanted to do everything to lick it off and just taste every part of the pretty boy.

"you're stunning." he whispered against his skin, leaving kisses along his jawline and only continuing as soft moans left those glossy lips. "you're precious," he left a kiss below his ear, "and adorable, a sweetheart."

"and you talk to much." taehyung cut him off but couldn't help but smile, reaching for his face and pressing their lips together. it was something that they both didn't realize they thought about, the feeling of their lips finally together after numerous glances and brief fantasies. nothing was better than the experience.