Bonus Chapter: Zeref and Wendy

Zeref was staring at Wendy. He knew that she couldn't talk, but now she was deathly afraid of him. He felt his heart hurt. He didn't want Wendy to be frightened of him. I'm a monster. He thought as he looked over at Wendy. He wanted to show Wendy that he could be a great person, but because he had kidnapped her, Zeref was sure that Wendy didn't want anything to do with him. He was a monster and Zeref accepted about himself. The black-haired young man wordlessly watched Wendy tremble at the sight of him. The agony in his heart was very unavoidable to him, but he knew that he deserved the hate that would eventually come from her. However, to his shock, Wendy stopped trembling in fear of him. Zeref watched Wendy calm down and he watched her stood up. Being careful to not growl, he allowed Wendy to get close enough where she could touch him. 

Wendy's soft hands touched Zeref's soft face and Zeref wondered why he had ever played the big, bad wolf act around her family and his brother. Zeref melted into the soft touch as he growled with content. I want to keep her, but it's not fair to her. He thought as he knew that kidnapping his mate from her family was a very grave mistake. 

I know this is short, but this chapter happened right after the events of the first book, so I have the sequel not canceled anymore as now I have an idea for the sequel. I hope you all enjoy the sequel that will be updated soon.