Chapter 1

A shadowed figure was growling in anger. He needed a mate and these demon girls only infuriates him to the point that he wants to kill them, but one such girl, Lisanna Strauss really urks his nerves. All she did was hang off of his arm. The only reason why he didn't burn her to death was because Mirajane Strauss was his one of his great friends. Speaking of which, Mira appeared in the room. "Lord Natsu." She greeted him. Natsu shrugged her greeting off.

"Your sister is at it again, Mira." Natsu warns Mira. Mira paled at this. Again! When will she ever learn?! Mira thought, terrified. Mira looked up at Natsu, who black eyes was now turning red. He pounced on Mira and she struggled to not scream. "Show me." Natsu ordered Mira.

"Show you what, Lord Natsu?" Mira questioned. When the door started to open, Natsu quickly got off of Mira in case it was Lisanna. It was Lisanna. Mira quickly got up before Lisanna saw her on the floor.

"Hello, my dear." Lisanna greeted Natsu. Uh, ew. Natsu thought.

"That's not the way to greet me, Strauss." Natsu says, baring his fangs. His eyes were still red, but when he looked Mira, his red eyes softened. But, when he looked at Lisanna again, his anger took over.

"You pathetic little bitch! You better be glad that you're still living! Hurting your own sister like that! It's not her fault that your demon is fucked up!" E.N.D. shouted at Lisanna. Lisanna flinched at E.N.D's appearance, but then she glared at her older sister.

"You told him?" She demanded angrily. Mira cowered in fear and her Satan Soul took over. She glared at Lisanna.

"You dare accuse me of such things! Your demon loved my host!" Satan Soul Mira shouted at Lisanna. This demon raped her own sister. The demon thought.

"Your sister didn't have to tell me. Her scared reactions to you told me everything. You will never be my mate and I will never accept you as my mate." E.N.D. tells Lisanna. Lisanna bristled at his words, but she couldn't say anything back because he ruled over her. Saying anything when Natsu is like this is a death sentence and she didn't want to risk her life yet.

She was going to make Natsu hers, one way or another. She left the room, giggling to herself.

Satan Soul Mira gave her human host back her body and mind. She collapsed in front of her Demon Lord. E.N.D. gave Natsu back his body, mind and soul.            "Lord Natsu, I'm sorry. She's strong when she's angry." Mira says, falling into unconsciousness.

Natsu growled angrily and he covered Mira with his black cloak. Natsu was wearing a black muscle shirt with black pants. Her mate is weaker than her, but Mira's not even strong enough to help her. Natsu thought.

In the real world...

A young white haired girl was growling softly. She felt her mate's pain and she knew who hurt her. "Lisanna, you bitch." She whispered to herself.