Chapter 5

"These bruises damaged Wendy's throat outwardly and inwardly and because of that, there is no hope of her ever recovering her voice." The doctor says, making Wendy tear up at this.

Juvia and Lucy growled at this. However, Lucy's look turned murderous when Wendy started crying. Juvia looked at Lucy glaring at the floor. I'll kill Lisanna for this! Lucy thought in anger. Juvia secretly read Lucy's thought and she wasn't surprised.

"That girl went too far." Juvia says, gazing at Wendy's tear-filled face. Wendy then held her arms up. Lucy picked up Wendy and she wrapped a protective hold around Wendy. If that boy from before haven't shown up when he did, Wendy could've died. I'm thankful for that. But, I wonder, who is he? Lucy wondered.

Juvia chuckled silently at Lucy's thought. She knew that Lucy needs to know who saved Wendy. He's your future lover, Lucy. Juvia thought, smiling at the fact that the two people would make a cute couple. However, Lisanna is in the way of that. Juvia excused herself and she went into a empty office. She called Natsu. "Yes, Juvia? What do you need?" Natsu asks.

"Kill Lisanna, please. She damaged Wendy's throat permanently. Wendy will never be able to talk." Juvia tells Natsu.

Natsu was shocked at this. "That girl did WHAT?!" Natsu growled out in anger.

"Yes, she damaged her throat. Wendy's a fragile human." Juvia explains to Natsu.

"I'll kill her if Yukino didn't already." Natsu says, thinking about the white haired demon girl.

"Oh yeah, Mira is her mate." Juvia says, wondering how the carnage is going to be. She giggled at the sight of a headless Lisanna. "Oh, by the way, Lucy wants to meet you, Master Natsu." Juvia tells Natsu. Natsu chuckled at this.

"I want to meet her to. How about this, we'll meet up tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, since today's Friday, the weekend will start." Juvia tells Natsu.

"Humans don't go to school on Saturday?" He asked.

"No." Juvia answered. "Sorry, Master, I have to get back to Lucy and Wendy." She tells Natsu. Natsu understood.

"Don't worry about it." He tells her, hanging up the phone. I can't wait for tomorrow. Natsu thought happily.