Chapter 4

Natsu punched his desk again. "Zeref, where do you go off, threatening my friends like that?" Natsu questioned himself. He growled and he was glad that no one was around or else, their flesh and blood would have been splattered everywhere.

He was pissed that his older brother just walks around freely in the human world like it was nothing. Natsu couldn't stay in the human world because he would transform when he gets too angry.

Being the Lord of Hell does have it cons, Natsu realized this. He sighed angrily. He already had to deal with Lisanna, now his older brother wanted to add to his peoblems! Damn it! Natsu thought, his horns sprouting. He growled as E.N.D reappeared. "They just love pissing me off, eh?" E.N.D asked himself. He needed to destroy something and so he went outside to destroy some extra buildings he didn't need.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" A powerful blast of fire destroyed a set of buildings and E.N.D felt that the damage wasn't enough. "Fire Iron Fist!" He attacked random buildings and when he was finally done attacking, E.N.D was fully calm. The demon gave back the control to Natsu.

"Me and E.N.D work in sync, but E.N.D has an more explosive temperament." Natsu says, wondering when E.N.D would ever calm down. He needed to visit Juvia and see if Lucy was the one. If she is the one, she'll be able to tame both Natsu and E.N.D. Natsu couldn't wait for that meeting to come.

In the Human World

The doctor was checking over Wendy and both Juvia and Lucy was holding on to each other to avoid finding Lisanna and ripping out her throat.

Wendy was harsh bruises around her neck and Lucy felt responsible. It's my fault! She thought. If only I haven't mouthed off at her in school, Wendy would be just fine. Lucy thought, the guilt hitting her in her heart.

However, Juvia felt even more guilt. They don't even know what I or Lisanna is. They're in danger just by living with me. Juvia thought, clinching her fists tightly.

The doctor looked over at the two girls who was about to snap. He decided to just go ahead and tell them the news.

Chapter 4 is finished! Thank you for 41 reads! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. The NaLu moments will come, I promise. Please comment, vote and share.